thirty bees forum

Getting SQL error - 1.0.7 to 1.0.8

DorkV89

Question

Hello,

I have updated my 1.0.7 install to 1.0.8 on my test server and I am getting the error below: SQL 1.0.8 1064 in INSERT INTO `ps_configuration`(`name`, `value`, `date_add`, `date_upd`) SELECT 'TB_MAIL_SUBJECT_TEMPLATE', '[{shop_name}] {subject}', NOW(), NOW() WHERE ( SELECT COUNT(*) FROM `ps_configuration` WHERE `name` = 'TB_MAIL_SUBJECT_TEMPLATE' ) = 0: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'WHERE ( SELECT COUNT(*) FROM `ps_configuration` WHERE `name` = 'TB_M' at line 3

After I have cleared the caches and put some in the cart I get a 500 error. I think I have solved this with the post in the link below: https://forum.thirtybees.com/topic/2402/myparcel-met-tb-1-08-geeft-problemen

After that it all seems to work. But the error doesn't feels right. Is there something I can do to solve this? Or just Ignore it?

• Like 1

6 answers to this question

On 12/27/2018 at 10:23 PM, the.rampage.rado said:

There's a quick fix for your error here: https://forum.thirtybees.com/topic/2363/thirty-bees-getting-better-and-better-release-1-0-8/76

Hello,
i have the same problem, but the link is dead (obviously the old forum?), please is there a new info somewhere here?
Thank you

In migration process it can happen that you get at least 1 error, which i also get if i migrate freshly installed Prestashop that was created with Softacolous.

SQL 2.1.0.8 1064 in INSERT INTO `ps_configuration`(`name`, `value`, `date_add`, `date_upd`) SELECT 'TB_MAIL_SUBJECT_TEMPLATE', '[{shop_name}] {subject}', NOW(), NOW() WHERE ( SELECT COUNT(*) FROM `ps_configuration` WHERE `name` = 'TB_MAIL_SUBJECT_TEMPLATE' ) = 0: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'WHERE ( SELECT COUNT(*) FROM `ps_configuration` WHERE `name` = 'TB' at line 3

This error is related to back office "Advanced Parameters / Email" and therefore the "Email subject template field" is left blank, so after migration you have to add  {subject} {shop_name} into that field and save it. 

• Like 1