thirty bees forum

Logo/header/menu disappeared specifically on mobile after 1.0.8 update

Purity

Question

Well, I thought my update worked perfectly before but it turns out that after updating my 1.0.7 installation to 1.0.8 my logo/header/menu no longer shows up specifically on mobile, although it works perfectly on desktop, unless the dimensions of the browser are shortened into the equivalent mobile mode.

This is a pretty big problem. Doesn't seem to be any errors, but it definitely was the update. Would very much appreciate help on this if anybody knows anything. Any ideas?

7 answers to this question

@andyc said in Logo/header/menu disappeared specifically on mobile after 1.0.8 update:

Have you checked the modules section to see if it's disabled under mobile ..Not sure which 1 it'll be. But just a thought

Thank you, but the module is enabled. In addition, as I said, the logo is gone as well. That shouldn't go away, as far as I know it's not part of a module. I'm not really a developer, only know minor stuff, but I got a friend looking into it, I'll update if I figure it out.

@lesley said in Logo/header/menu disappeared specifically on mobile after 1.0.8 update:

Also, I do not think you have a mobile menu built in the menu module.

My brother got it working for me. He said this:

'The TB core API changed it's API likely this module isn't specifying that it doesn't want blah escaped And they required later that modules do that They'll likely be able to tell you deeper info about what to change that you should relay to me and we can get it done we can also just look in the module and figure it out but I'm lazy and let's be honest it's really easy to just update global.css'

Module is the theme configurator in warehouse theme.