thirty bees forum

Really bad support with 'Options, Fees, Taxes and Discounts, Shipping Cost' module

Steve

When I able the module I get the errors:

``` Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 23068672) (tried to allocate 8192 bytes) in C:xampphtdocswebshopclassesCart.php on line 2364

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 536870912 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 4096 bytes) in C:xampphtdocswebshopclassesObjectModel.php on line 307 ```

As you can see I have more then enough memory.

I contacted the support on 12-20-2018, then send another message on 1-02-2019 and one today. Now I get the this message:

``` Hi,

Sorry we cannot give you support for the module for this platform. However, we can help you but this intervention will be paid for.

Thanks for your understanding. ```

So in short, bad support from these guys. They somehow keep thinking that TB is so much different than PrestaShop 1.6. Note that the module earlier worked perfectly, so it's definitely not TB's fault.

Just set my memory limit to 2048M. Still the same:

Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 570425344) (tried to allocate 4096 bytes) in C:\xampp\htdocs\webshop\override\classes\Cart.php on line 164

When I refresh:

Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 538968064) (tried to allocate 4096 bytes) in C:\xampp\htdocs\webshop\classes\ObjectModel.php on line 306

I have seen few modules, for example this one, which contains code like this:

php @ini_set('memory_limit', '1024M'); The intent of the developer was to increase memory limit, and it may work on some hostings with low memory settings. But if you have more than 1G of memory available you would never utilize it, as long as this module is installed and enabled.

@Steve, maybe you have some gem like this installed on your server as well?