thirty bees forum

Best way to find why my site is running slow?

xderia

Question

13 answers to this question

On 3/29/2019 at 3:19 PM, haylau said:

I can see the SSL

Perhaps the images in the slide show are a little large which will slow things down

Have you enabled cache and all the CCC stuff?

This will help you investigate

https://gtmetrix.com/reports/www.hagebasseng.no/rkahOETb

http://prntscr.com/n6aphs

23 sec wait time? How can I find out what it is waiting for?

See attachment for my cache settings. All good?

cache_settings.jpg

Also your home loads a huge amount of images, that slows down too much. You should reduce it. There you should look at the module "hpp". 

The module shopappsaddtracking is a bit strange, sometimes it loads quite fast but sometimes (on category) slow. What is this module doing?

12 minutes ago, wakabayashi said:

Also your home loads a huge amount of images, that slows down too much. You should reduce it. There you should look at the module "hpp". 

The module shopappsaddtracking is a bit strange, sometimes it loads quite fast but sometimes (on category) slow. What is this module doing?

Its inserting settings for GOOGLE ANALYTICS / GOOGLE ADWORDS AND CONVERSIONS / Facebook Pixel Tracking. Maybe there is a better way of doing this?

I dont know. It's just a bit strange, that it uses quite some time on category page. Maybe there is something wrong coded in the module. But Only the module dev can tell.

In general I believe that your server is ok and your configuration probably too. You could of course cache css and js files, that would probably help to.

4 minutes ago, wakabayashi said:

I dont know. It's just a bit strange, that it uses quite some time on category page. Maybe there is something wrong coded in the module. But Only the module dev can tell.

In general I believe that your server is ok and your configuration probably too. You could of course cache css and js files, that would probably help to.

I disabled it now, what do you see now?

19 minutes ago, wakabayashi said:

Well your main problems are the home (hpp module) and the module prestaproductcombination. But I don't have time to look at it deeper. I also don't know any of this module.

Ok, thanks for your help!!!