thirty bees forum

New Theme for ThirtyBee, please TEST and Bug Report !

zen

Hello,

I noticed that the community-theme packed on the 1.0.1 TB rlz needed a bit of lifting, so I did few modifications and I wish you will like it :

http://demo.zengraph.com/

Please test it as much as possible, and report design problems, bugs for Css or JS I'll try to fix them and maybe pack this theme with the next TB rlz for the Community.

0_1494933589151_screen-shot.jpeg

Hello Zen, nice theme, good results in Google PageSpeed Insights and GTmetrix

You can try this trick in header.tpl (head section) for async CSS:

<link href="{$css_uri}" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" media="bogus" onload="if(media!='all')media='all'"/>

and

<link href="{$css_uri}" rel="stylesheet" /> Can you upload a link to a test version?

thirty bees comes with a testsuite. This runs tests up to emulating a user doing a purchase by clicking through the shop. Here's some documentation about how to run this:

https://github.com/thirtybees/thirtybees/issues/23#issuecomment-290987454

• 4 weeks later...

Hello again, I understand that mdekker has MANY things to do, so i'll try to take time to make the new theme on github properly and with a proper Sass source.

Now I do have one question on the community theme : there is the sass directory and 2 css directories /stylesheets/ and /css/, what is /stylesheets/ supposed to do ? what is his purpose ?

• 1 month later...

@spidawebs The theme is done.. but not integrated in 1.1 branch, many changes have been done since that, and optimization from 1.0.x need to be integrated too.

If you want I can give you theme archive so you can use it already on 1.0.2 rlz, this will not include Sass source, if that doesn't bother you.