thirty bees forum

Name the ERP that you use or think is the most interesting to have a realtime connector for it.

eikichiz

Hi guys, I would like to know what ERP do you guys use or think it is the most used or interesting out there .

We could awake the interest for a real time integration module to achieve omnichannel with TB. It could be a generic enough gateway with plugins that adapts to each ERP.

In my case, I use Factusol (quite famous in Spain , which is free  to use but closed source). 

Edited by eikichiz

7 minutes ago, haylau said:

it is very good. 

We currently have to manually export orders from Thirtybees and import to ERP, then export stocks from erp to import to Thirtybees. A bit of a bind

What about the products? how do you synchronize them?

13 minutes ago, eikichiz said:

What about the products? how do you synchronize them?

All manual. We create the product in ERPNExt and Thirtybees, then update stock about 4 times a day via csv

To be honest, because of what and how we sell I am not sure a link would benefit us. By which I mean we sell on Thirtybees individual items, we also have a prestashop installation JUST for ebay where we sell via attributes, and another Prestashop JUST for Amazon where we sell by "Pack sizes"

So our main website you can by one M10 washer and one M12 washer as separate items. On ebay they are combined into one auction and pack sizes from 1-100, whereas on Amazon you can only get a pack of 20 washers. Very complicated so I don't think a link would help us too much ;)

1 hour ago, haylau said:

All manual. We create the product in ERPNExt and Thirtybees, then update stock about 4 times a day via csv

To be honest, because of what and how we sell I am not sure a link would benefit us. By which I mean we sell on Thirtybees individual items, we also have a prestashop installation JUST for ebay where we sell via attributes, and another Prestashop JUST for Amazon where we sell by "Pack sizes"

So our main website you can by one M10 washer and one M12 washer as separate items. On ebay they are combined into one auction and pack sizes from 1-100, whereas on Amazon you can only get a pack of 20 washers. Very complicated so I don't think a link would help us too much ;)

Yeah it looks complex , interesting setup, do it take much of your time to have the stock synchronized in all the three sites?, I guess that you don't post a lot of products per day, otherwise it would be madness.

12 minutes ago, eikichiz said:

Yeah it looks complex , interesting setup, do it take much of your time to have the stock synchronized in all the three sites?, I guess that you don't post a lot of products per day, otherwise it would be madness.

Madness - yeah that about sums it up, with clever excel manipulations

We currenty have aboout 2000 products we sell online, but we also manufacture with some of those raw products which is why we need the link to ERPNEXT. So M10 washers we mentioned earlier we may have sold 10 on Ebay, 20 on Amazon, 5 on TB and used 150 in our factory!

I try to add half a dozen new products are week which are done manually to ERP, TB, PS, Amazon, Ebay before syncing can happen

Three times a day (Monday to Friday) a cron activates an automatic export of new orders using NVN Export Orders module in TB/PS and saves them as CSV files to a server. Immediatley after that a Windows task manager activates an excel spreadheet to download those CSV files, combine and manipulate them (to allow for pack sizes etc) and saves an ERPNEXt compliant csv file. At this point our pickers can print invoices from TB and get on with processing them.

Manually that CSV file is uploaded to ERPNEXT. Take a few seconds. And then we manually export the newly updated stock and price levels from ERPNEXT to csv file on a local computer - again a few seconds but it is manual.

Then Windows task manager automaticaly grabs those stock export csv files into another Excel file that converts them into TB / PS compliant CSV files. And then starts a csv import of new prices and stock levels using Store Manager for Prestashop into TB / PS where an amazon module and an ebay module autmatially updates those marketplaces

Obviously that takes manual imput from us during the weekday.

Meantime further routines and csv files run a few times a night and at weekends doing a similar job, but instead of working with manually exported stocks from ERPNExt, looks at current unprocessed sales on each platform and adjusts stocks via csv accordingly

Oh, and did I mention the added complication of the trade account customers we have that do not buy online but are quoted and sold from the ERPNEx system?

Madness you say? yep. And as you can guess the only hair I have left is grey!

12 minutes ago, haylau said:

Madness - yeah that about sums it up, with clever excel manipulations

We currenty have aboout 2000 products we sell online, but we also manufacture with some of those raw products which is why we need the link to ERPNEXT. So M10 washers we mentioned earlier we may have sold 10 on Ebay, 20 on Amazon, 5 on TB and used 150 in our factory!

I try to add half a dozen new products are week which are done manually to ERP, TB, PS, Amazon, Ebay before syncing can happen

Three times a day (Monday to Friday) a cron activates an automatic export of new orders using NVN Export Orders module in TB/PS and saves them as CSV files to a server. Immediatley after that a Windows task manager activates an excel spreadheet to download those CSV files, combine and manipulate them (to allow for pack sizes etc) and saves an ERPNEXt compliant csv file. At this point our pickers can print invoices from TB and get on with processing them.

Manually that CSV file is uploaded to ERPNEXT. Take a few seconds. And then we manually export the newly updated stock and price levels from ERPNEXT to csv file on a local computer - again a few seconds but it is manual.

Then Windows task manager automaticaly grabs those stock export csv files into another Excel file that converts them into TB / PS compliant CSV files. And then starts a csv import of new prices and stock levels using Store Manager for Prestashop into TB / PS where an amazon module and an ebay module autmatially updates those marketplaces

Obviously that takes manual imput from us during the weekday.

Meantime further routines and csv files run a few times a night and at weekends doing a similar job, but instead of working with manually exported stocks from ERPNExt, looks at current unprocessed sales on each platform and adjusts stocks via csv accordingly

Oh, and did I mention the added complication of the trade account customers we have that do not buy online but are quoted and sold from the ERPNEx system?

Madness you say? yep. And as you can guess the only hair I have left is grey!

hahaha, thanks for taking your time to explain your setup, it looks like a centralized product information management would be good for you :) , you enter the product only once and then export with different rules per channel ( BT, ERP , Ebay, Amazon ... etc).

• Like 1