thirty bees forum

Editing the theme

Miranda

Question

Alright, I bought the warehouse theme(because I couldn't figure out how to upload an edited theme before and nobody I asked would directly answer my question.), and it's fine, but there is still so much I want to change/fix that I can't do within modules. People always say edit it in your theme files, and I would like to know how to do this. Whenever I edit theme files and try to re-upload the theme, it tells me that the configuration file is flawed or missing. Is there a way to edit the theme within thirtybees without re-uploading, and if not, how do I fix this error? 

Thanks so much!

3 answers to this question

I don't know the theme. But I assume that - like most themes - it has a configurator module with which you can do much of the configuration. Try to use that as much as possible.

I really don't understand what you mean with re-uploading the theme. The only thing you need to make sure after you change a theme file is that you won't see an old cached version.

When you do get your theme working again find "Theme Editor" Mine was already located in the  top section called "quick editor" .. If you really can't find i tuse the search function top left of admin 

Also here are absolutely loads and loads of settings to configure like  colours / things to show or not show. I've got Panda ... Also if you stuck ask on the forums where you bought the module , they are helpful