thirty bees forum

Vertical Menu

AndyC

Sorry for all the questions

But does anyone know of a decent module that is vertical without the fly-out menu. All of the ones I have found are fly-out.. I did find a free 1 that looked quite nice but the down load was no longer available.

If none are available , how can I go about changing the colours of the TB menu..

Again thanks in advance

• 2 weeks later...

Do you really need the vertical menu with the panda theme?
Do not you use the horizontal menu for all categories?

For example, despite the panda theme, I use separately the "Responsive Mega Menu Pro" from buy-addons.

I have in the horizontal menu what I want and for the left column I use only the modules blocklayered.

My site has a many categories and I find these drop down fly out menus are not as good as a vertical menu where all you need to do is click the next category below, whereas with these fly outs you have to keep going back and finding where you were

I personally think the vertical is best as it shows and keeps your category on show so you can easily move to the next 1 down . I find fly outs and drop downs you loose where you are

I would prefer a module as it keeps things neat and tidy with every upgrade etc ... All modules I have found seem to be fly out style even on the prestashop site. But when you have 20 categories it can be hard to control

Tell me about it. The best I can find is from mypresta but even that looks like a fly out..

How difficult would it be to transplant TB Default vertical category to Panda as it is not that bad and do quite like it on my other site