thirty bees forum

Voucher Totals

AndyC

Hi

I am not sure if this is a issue or not ,but to me it doesn't seem to add up correctly

1 image is before coupon and the other is after... I end up with £11

I would also like to remove the "(Tax Included)" bit as well , if anyone can help

1.JPG.2efb62ec2a1307888f1acd2e39fd6f4f.JPG2.JPG.575ce4723f83727e334eea9e47876af8.JPG

Thank you

To get rid of the tax included part, you can just go to Localization >>Translations and modify your theme's default language there.

For the tax issue, it appears that you can probably just change the tax setting on your voucher and it will probably resolve itself.

Hi thanks ...I've disable tax in voucher ( although I have already had all other taxes disabled) and hasn't changed 

Also went to Localization and removed the taxes, but they still showing 😞 .. Could this be down to Panda and super checkout modules

@Factor ... Thank you , was round type causing that issue on this occasion . Everything adds correctly. Now I added another cost from the Product Fields manager module

But still end up with a weird total.. It was my test total of £23.48 the item I am buying is £23.48 so surely it should be free ... It seems to be subtracting the shipping when it shouldn't .. I've even made it free shipping

Edited by AndyC

9 hours ago, AndyC said:

added another cost

well stop adding in costs :classic_biggrin:

9 hours ago, AndyC said:

Product Fields manager module

Is this a 3rd party module?  it could be they have some different way of doing price or calculation.  before TB corrected it pricing was all messed up based on this link. https://thirtybees.com/blog/prices-done-right/

So just so I am clear the voucher issue is fixed? 

Yep it's a third party module I had to find as I have extras that are chargeable

I suppose it is hard to explain but will try .. The voucher is for £23.48  . I add a product that costs £11.99 then add engraving £6.99 which equals £18.98 that is correct.

Now I add voucher code and line goes to -£18.98 ??? 

Shouldn't it say £23.48

Here is info

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

Edited by AndyC

If you never want taxes calculated & displayed you can disable all tax by going to Localization --> Taxes.

Scroll all the way down to the bottom and you will find the "TAX OPTIONS" section. Turn off "Enable Tax" and "Display tax in the shopping cart". This should solve all your tax display and calculation issues in one place.

Of course if you need to to charge tax for some countries but not others (or some states etc) then you will need to do it on a country/state by country/state basis.