thirty bees forum

What config must I change!

Havouza

Question

6 answers to this question

Have you changed shop url in backoffice (SEO & URLS)? If you use multistore these settings are stored under mutlistore.

Not sure if you have to change anything else. In config folder there is a file "settings.inc.php". In it you find a constant 'PSDIRECTORY_'. Maybe this has to be changed as well...

From beginning I just packed the shop and unpacked it on another domain connecting to the same db. I tried to find all configs that I needed to change but it never worked so I just cleaned it out and started over. It is your suggestion really for my 9 products but it will be very nice I hope

@wakabayashi is right, one needs to adjust these three fields in SEO & URLs to match the actual host. Backoffice has no such restriction, it loads from any domain or folder.

There are also commits pending to allow setting these fields to *automatic*. Yet more, there are commits moving this setting into a regular file, so they can be changed on the command line easily (e.g. by an upload script). I hope I can get back to these before too long, currently I'm still covered with support for PS 1.7 themes.