thirty bees forum

error in CMS categoty pagination

rubben1985

Question

Hi,

My back office has an error when trying to access to any cms listing page inside of a CMS category except in page 1.

I mean: I enter a CMS category. I click on page 2 or 3 for example. Instead of going to the correct page, it goes back to the CMS home page.

I recorded a video:

https://www.loom.com/share/832353c193b647de9c5e0b94e157ed02

I have multistore and I am in bleeding edge (but the error was already present in the 1.0.7 version)

10 answers to this question

anyone?

It seems the formed URL is wrong because introducing manually the parameters &submitFiltercms=2#cms at the end of URL works to see the pag 2 of the cms category

If not, how is the correct way to report a bug in the github platform?

Edited by rubben1985

I got a similar problem. When I create CMS category and put this in HOME category (Home is root category and created category is subcategory) then in BO everything looks good. Now I create some CMS pages and then I put these in earlier created category. Still all is good in BO. Now, when I add these to FO (Block Top Menu) then there is this created category, but when I click on this category then I see pages in HOME category instead of created category. I spend many hours to find out what is wrong, but so far no results. I use t TB1.1.0- Bleeding edge, with all updates. I also have testsite where I'm unable to reproduce this problem. I also compared both sites SQL tables and there are no differences. Any suggestions what can be cause of this ?

Thanks for no help. After 4 days I found out that there was wrong Schema of URLs. Preferences -> SEO&URL's -> Route to CMS page (and "Route to CMS category"). There was also tag {id}. When this tag is removed everything works.