thirty bees forum

PS quality

Havouza

Only chosen ppl have the honor to be authorized to download PS and it looks you will not have the pleasure to be one of them ;) Do you think they delete topics mentioning thirty bees, I'm pretty sure I mentioned it couple of times and recently I tried to search TB in the forum without success?

Despite all mistakes they do, it's understandable that they delete thirty bees in the forum. As we all know, thirty bees is just a better ps. It means it's a big treath to the them... It wouldn't the first fork, which "overtakes" the main project.

Of course that's not the way to do it. Their bevahiour won't change the outcome anyway. Thirty bees is just better.

It's no one man show anymore. Slowly there are coming devs. We all know @Traumflug here. He is very active and helps a lot! I am optimistic for this fork!

12 years ago I and my wife started our first web shop using OSC. What a nightmare. If you wanted a new feature you could be almost sure it broke five others. Then PS came along and it was a relief. Compared to others it was really good. It is the last few years all has got astray. In my opinion, money has become more important than functionality. It's a pity, I am sure it was not planned from the beginning. I just hope that TB stays on the path they are on. They do a great job. Let's hope they will be a bigger team, but not bigger than it can be controlled and keep that path

@wakabayashi I don't want to neglect no one's work. I highly appreciate Traumflug's, nemo and all others work also! But without mdekker it wouldn't be thirty bees at all. I hope all of them that are hardly working on thirty bees to be rewarded one day, because they really deserve it! But never get too greedy and forget about us like ps did ;)

I read them, the author takes it too personally :) but he is right with every single point! And I can't believe ps has 200 ppl team and only 6 developers! 6 ppl are earning the money for 200, I wonder if they quit, all 6 of them, what will happen then?

Yes, in 1st article is written that between 150-200 ppl are working for ps and only 6 developers. And they are cut in half for 8 months ... it means that just 3 developers are working now for them, that explains everything :) by the end of the year it should be 20 ppl company with 0.75 developers ;) Nice!