thirty bees forum

Changing text color in Store Information section Niara theme

piet

Question

Hi all,

I was looking for an entry in css files to change the text color of following  screenshot, located in the Store information section in the footer of the Niara them, until now it's not clear to me where to find the entry.

image.png.8cad25e3a7e769c900cd53027afd3116.png

Does someone have an idea how to change this text color?

Thanks in advance.

Piet

15 answers to this question

I am actually working on a beta version of the ultimate theme manager, there is still a lot to be done but what you ask for is already available : changing colors in footer section works for Niara theme 😛

Please install it and try it and give me feedback in order to improve the ThemeMaster module I am working on for the community

thememaster.zip

Edited by zen
Updated Archive ZIP file
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Thanks, there so much to do with this..it Can be a long journey to release a production version that Can manage all themes aspects in one module only but i wnt to believe that we will make it happen

Edited by zen

Tested everything so far, all is ok exept the home page content. I gave in some text but I never got is on the home page.

If you want me to test something just ask, PM me and I will do the tests for you. I'm not a programmer but I want to contribute to this great project as well.

I Just update the archive file on my  previous post here

Now it handles this too :

- custom text in top of pages + text align (left, center, right) + Font-Weight (light, normal, bold, bolder)

- custom text in home page (if needed you can change the position in bo > modules > position )

🙂

In order to be able to have radio buttons without much change, I needed to modify one file in admin theme :

admin_directory/themes/default/template/helpers/options/options.tpl

change line 166 {$v} to {$v['label']} like below

159:									{elseif $field['type'] == 'radio'}
160:										<div class="col-lg-9">
161:											{foreach $field['choices'] AS $k => $v}
162:												<p class="radio">
163:													{strip}
164:													<label for="{$key}_{$k}">
165:														<input type="radio" name="{$key}" id="{$key}_{$k}" value="{$k}"{if $k == $field['value']} checked="checked"{/if}{if isset($field['js'][$k])} {$field['js'][$k]}{/if}/>
166:													 	{$v['label']}
167:													</label>
168:													{/strip}
169:												</p>
170:											{/foreach}
171:										</div>

Edited by zen

5 hours ago, SLiCK_303 said:

@zen, please make a new topic for your thememaster module, as you've highjacked this thread, and your module deserves it's own topic.

I'll have several questions for you about your module once you make your new topic

Yes.. you are right, I'll start a thread for this module and work on it with the help of people who like to test or have New ideas.

Edited by zen

On 10/28/2019 at 1:42 AM, led24ee said:

You need to find another solution because this modification breaks Advanced Parameters -> Email section radiobutton names to letters.

I found it.. I am opening new thread right now for this module.

I am on TB 1.7.4 and use the CSS Editing Module from dh42 (that was designed for PrestaShop 1.5) alongside the Code Inspector within Chrome to see exactly what the CSS is, along with making real-time changes in-browser, then just copy the new code over into the module.

Works a treat for quick and easy customisations, especially colours etc.

The module is now free:
https://dh42.com/free-prestashop-modules/prestashop-free-css-module/