thirty bees forum

Help - Error when trying to update to v1.1.0 in prod

netamismb

I am trying to update ThirtyBees to version 1.1.0 from 1.0.7 -in production (I haven't any issues doing it locally 😞 ), but I get  the error Processing log (request failed, see JavaScript console):

and in Java Console

/...u/index.php?controller=AdminCoreUpdater&token=c2a47185d7eef8d5fe0b1af8a4beb3fd&action=processUpdate&ajax=1:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 ()
controller.js:210 Request to https://,,,/o.../index.php?controller=AdminCoreUpdater&token=c2a47185d7eef8d5fe0b1af8a4beb3fd&action=processUpdate&ajax=1 failed with status 'rejected'.

any idea how can I fix this?

Edited by netamismb

26 minutes ago, netamismb said:

I don't have anything in apache error.log 

That makes it a bit more difficult.

You can look in the log directory of your webshop.

If that doesn't work you can look in the javascript console. To do that you should enable debug mode, open the javascript console and follow what I have described here to see what the error is about.

I've try again and get same error, Request to https://www.rock4u.eu/oficina4u/index.php?controller=AdminCoreUpdater&token=c2a47185d7eef8d5fe0b1af8a4beb3fd&action=processUpdate&ajax=1 failed with status 'rejected':

Parameter 'compareVersion' is empty.

Core Update module:  Core Updater v1.1.1 - by thirty bees.

I have recently change the server, could be a missing module ?

Edited by netamismb

Thank you very much for your help, @datakick. The issues was the Tar.php file was not compatible with PHP7.3 and solved using the solution from thread forum.thirtybees.com/topic/2441-2441/gitupdater-preview/page/2/?tab=comments#comment-26779:

Edit the file on your server /vendor/pear/archive_tar/Archive/Tar.php

And replace this code

$v_att_list = & func_get_args();

with

$v_att_list = func_get_args();