thirty bees forum

No attributes for virtual products/services

Havouza

Question

• Answers 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

OK. Now I will add some more mystery on the table. Just to be sure when I contacted the developer I installed a fresh PS 1.6.1.11. During installation I changed the Db prefix to tb_. But after installing the module it worked flawlessly also with the Db prefix as it should do. But why not the other way round

@Havouza said in No attributes for virtual products/services:

So to conclude. The module brake the tbshop if the DBPREFIX is tb_. A tb-shop with ps_ prefix works without a problem. A PS shop works without a problem with both prefixes Suggestions anyone?

I think this should be put in bug reports because if the db_prefix doesn't work, it may also not work with other modules.

I've just tried to install it but it crashed at first then the second time I got this:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '{', expecting function (T_FUNCTION) in /Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/htdocs/tbquebecamerique/classes/module/Module.php(1859) : eval()'d code on line 22 [PrestaShopException]

Class ProductOverrideOriginal_remove593e9ebf16602 does not exist at line 1860 in file classes/module/Module.php

It's only my desktop dev installation no worries.

I know why.. it is because I had some of the same files already in the override folder and it breaks it, can't install if files are there already. Renamed mine and I could install.. but now i cant log to update it, says this domain is already associated with another account :-/