Welcome, Guest!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Hardy

Customers Cannot Select Combinations

Question

Hi,

I am trying to implement Combinations into my store, on the admin side all looks OK, but from the customer's side the different combinations cannot be selected; the radio-buttons are not selectable.

i.e., as per the provided image, there are two pack quantites to choose from, 500 or 1000, clicking on the 1000 does not work (won't highlight, cannot select).

Have I missed something to enable this, can someone please advise?

Thanks,

Mark.

30BZ-Combinations.jpg

5 answers to this question

Hi Hardy,

What version are you using? Working with Niara Theme?

There were some known issues with radiobuttons (type radio in search). I give you this link, maybe this will help to solve your issue.

I hope back > preferences > core updator > bleeding edge ... latest version with "ignore community themes | no" selected does the trick for you.

If not...
[HACK DELETED AFTER THE REPLY BELOW, BECAUSE IT IS UNLIKELY TO HELP ANYONE NOW. It was for people who find something like "float:left 3000px" in their CSS inspector and suggested using back > preferences > custom code to copy and use auto instead of 3000px ]

Edited by veganline
last paragraph added / changed again with deletion

Yes, these radio issues are already fixed in new versions of niara theme, so forwarding themes to bleeding edge should fix the issue.

Of course, if you have modified niara theme, you need to reconcile the changes manually

Does anybody know of a demo store with working radio buttons?
Maybe a page on https://front.thirtybees.com/ or somewhere that I have missed?

I ask because my test sites' radio buttons stopped working. It would be good to see what the style sheet on a working website looks like from the right-click inspector screens on a browser, so that I can see if mine differ. I have tried updating to the latest theme and removing hacks on back > preferences > custom code, but I have not spotted the problem yet.

Edited by veganline