thirty bees forum

Error during download

grestart

Question

Hello

i update my PS 1.6.0.9 -> 1.6.1.24 and all works fine;

i can't migrate my shop. After 2-5 seconds i get this error: "Error during download". I attach printcreen.

i am using migrator tool from here: https://thirtybees.com/migrate-from-prestashop/   https://github.com/thirtybees/psonesixmigrator/releases/tag/2.1.0

i check and download manualy files to ...admin5388/psonesixmigrator/download/thirtybees-v1.0.8.zip and get same error.

how can i solve this problem?

one more question: can i migrate to 1.1.0 not to 1.0.8 ?

PHP 5.6.30

err.png

3 answers to this question

Just upgraded PS 1.6.24 fresh installed to 1.0.8 thirty bees and it works without a problem.

However for today's test migration I used PHP 7.3 and at time of migrating my live shop I used PHP 7, live shop was also 1.6.24 before upgrade.

Not sure if migration tool is compatible with 5.6 or not.

You will most likely get only 1 error which is related to Advanced Parameters/Email/Email subject template which is left empty and should be {shop_name} - {subject}

After that you have to uninstall ps migration module.

Update all the modules.

Install thirty bees core updater.

Go to Preferences -> Core Updater.

Update to 1.1 stable or bleeding edge.

On 3/10/2020 at 9:56 AM, grestart said:

After 2-5 seconds i get this error: "Error during download". I attach printcreen.

This printscreen also shows a way to work around the problem. Download these two ZIP files (first line on the printscreen) with some other means and place them where psonesixmigrator wants them (third line from the bottom). This might well give a better idea on why the download fails.

Having done these downloads manually, psonesixmigrator should pick these already downloaded ZIPs up and finish the migration.