thirty bees forum

Amazon Module - Common services

purechoice

Question

Since I went to thirty bees I cannot get my Amazon module by Common services to work. I downloaded the latest version but it looks weird and all over the place. I emailed common services and they just said to by there zen support or they cannot help. Anyone have any ideas?  See screen shot on how it looks.

Screen Shot 2020-10-12 at 8.02.35 PM.png

3 answers to this question

This is the errors I am getting. I tried every version og php from 7.4 down to 5.6 with same results.

Note that the manual execution of the URL seems to produce PHP Deprecated errors:

[12-Oct-2020 20:35:01 US/Eastern] PHP Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /home/oshootca/purechoicefoods.ca/classes/Cookie.php on line 80
[12-Oct-2020 20:35:01 US/Eastern] PHP Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /home/oshootca/purechoicefoods.ca/classes/Cookie.php on line 80
[12-Oct-2020 20:35:02 US/Eastern] PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/oshootca/purechoicefoods.ca/modules/stmegamenu/stmegamenu.php on line 3735
[12-Oct-2020 20:35:02 US/Eastern] PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/oshootca/purechoicefoods.ca/modules/stmegamenu/stmegamenu.php on line 3750
[12-Oct-2020 20:35:02 US/Eastern] PHP Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/oshootca/purechoicefoods.ca/classes/Connection.php on line 160
[12-Oct-2020 20:35:02 US/Eastern] PHP Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /home/oshootca/purechoicefoods.ca/classes/CryptBlowfish.php on line 336
[12-Oct-2020 20:35:02 US/Eastern] PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/oshootca/purechoicefoods.ca/modules/cronjobs/cronjobs.php:829) in /home/oshootca/purechoicefoods.ca/classes/exception/PrestaShopException.php on line 79
[12-Oct-2020 20:35:02 US/Eastern] PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/oshootca/purechoicefoods.ca/modules/cronjobs/cronjobs.php:829) in /home/oshootca/purechoicefoods.ca/classes/exception/PrestaShopException.php on line 80
[12-Oct-2020 20:35:02 US/Eastern] PHP Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /home/oshootca/purechoicefoods.ca/classes/CryptBlowfish.php on line 336
[12-Oct-2020 20:35:03 US/Eastern] PHP Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /home/oshootca/purechoicefoods.ca/classes/Cookie.php on line 80
[12-Oct-2020 20:35:03 US/Eastern] PHP Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /home/oshootca/purechoicefoods.ca/classes/CryptBlowfish.php on line 336
[12-Oct-2020 20:35:03 US/Eastern] PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/oshootca/purechoicefoods.ca/modules/stmegamenu/stmegamenu.php on line 3735
[12-Oct-2020 20:35:03 US/Eastern] PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/oshootca/purechoicefoods.ca/modules/stmegamenu/stmegamenu.php on line 3750

Which indicate that the functions and syntax used by the website's scripts has been deprecated by the current PHP Version that the website is using. Which is PHP 7.4. You might have to decrease the used PHP Version by the site,

On 10/13/2020 at 2:04 AM, purechoice said:

Since I went to thirty bees I cannot get my Amazon module by Common services to work. I downloaded the latest version but it looks weird and all over the place. I emailed common services and they just said to by there zen support or they cannot help. Anyone have any ideas?  See screen shot on how it looks.

Screen Shot 2020-10-12 at 8.02.35 PM.png

Back when I used their module they had to tweak some things so it would work with tb.