thirty bees forum

Partially installed module? creatiing errors

Mark

Question

I have a module installed that I dont believe installed properly, so I installed it again.

Im only seeing the module once in the modules list and its appearing and functioning normally.

However Im regularly getting SQL warnings in the back office such as the one below.

How can I remove what is probably a partial install and doesnt show up in the modules list?

Screenshot from 2020-10-29 22-46-29.png

3 answers to this question

So is the module showing up in modules or not, in your post you said one time it was showing up, and other time you said it wasnt.  Looks to be problems with your LiveChatPro module?  Unless it uses an override, you can probably just delete it from your module folder, and call it even.  If you really wanted to delete db stuff, then look for anything livechatpro and delete it, backing up your db first of course, incase something goes wrong.

10 hours ago, AndyC said:

Can you not find it in your database. Check to see if you are able to delete it there ?????

Lol , the database is a big scary place. Does anyone know specifically what I can safely do to remove this problem, what code and db changes are required?

• Haha 1