thirty bees forum

Product with different Shipping

rubben1985

Hi, 

Does anyone know if it is possible that an order uses a different shipping transport per product? (same wharehouse)

Actually if two products does not share the shipping method it creates an error and do not allow to advance (it does not show error at all, just restart the checkout).

It seems it is an old PS issue.

Any idea how to solve this?

I think the ideal would be to select a shipping transport per item if that case arrives. Like Leroy Merlin do in this capture I saw in the PS forum

image.thumb.png.185b320094b71ece07f2d8cac36b04e0.png

20 hours ago, rubben1985 said:

Hi, 

Does anyone know if it is possible that an order uses a different shipping transport per product? (same wharehouse)

Actually if two products does not share the shipping method it creates an error and do not allow to advance (it does not show error at all, just restart the checkout).

It seems it is an old PS issue.

Any idea how to solve this?

I think the ideal would be to select a shipping transport per item if that case arrives. Like Leroy Merlin do in this capture I saw in the PS forum

Thirtybees core supports 'Shipping options', but it's a little buggy. There were few bugs fixed in bleeding edge, but it's still not perfect. 

When your cart contains products that can't be shipped together (for various reasons), thirtybees will try to calculate a multi-carrier shipping option. Unfortunately, not all themes and/or OPC modules can handle this correctly. 

I use Panda and have 2 different shipping for different products, with 1 being common throughout.. If I choose 1 of each it seems to hide the alternates and chooses the common shipping only. Not sure if thsi helps at all

Edited by AndyC

On 12/14/2020 at 11:30 AM, AndyC said:

I use Panda and have 2 different shipping for different products, with 1 being common throughout.. If I choose 1 of each it seems to hide the alternates and chooses the common shipping only. Not sure if thsi helps at all

In my case it creates something "strange" like putting the carriers in "blue" and hiding the image. Maybe it is because of the 3steps checkkout I am using. I will test it.