thirty bees forum

EU legislative developments that affect tb functionality - display of price reduction

30knees

• 6 months later...
On 5/27/2022 at 12:18 AM, 30knees said:

I searched for "shop software omnibus directive" and found:

https://codecanyon.net/item/omniprice-prestashop-omnibus-directive-compatibility-module/37331365 (might even work with tb, it's PS 1.6 compatible! I'll check it out.)

Thanks for noticing my module. Yes I made it work on PrestaShop 1.6 so ThirtyBees is also supported. Actually the module helped to discover a ThirtyBees bug in a customer counting function.

So in case of any questions I can explain the logic of the module or the new law, so it's clear for everyone.

From what I know, PrestaShop team is currently not planning to introduce such a feature in the core, so I think the same is for ThirtyBees and we need to use modules. A function of this kind can be considered an extension of the base functionality. It does not require to override any core functionality so that's a good thing. Everything can be achieved here with hooks.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
13 hours ago, 30knees said:

Just in case someone is interested: https://prestashow.com/en/moduly-prestashop/85-product-price-history-prestashop-omnibus.html (if for some reason Daresh's is no longer available).

I advise against installing ionCube encrypted modules.
IonCube company will probably be 10 years again 😉 making ionCube Loader for PHP 8.2. As it was with the loader for PHP 8.0
Support for a particular version of PHP ends, they just release the loader.

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, e-com said:

I advise against installing ionCube encrypted modules.
IonCube company will probably be 10 years again 😉 making ionCube Loader for PHP 8.2. As it was with the loader for PHP 8.0
Support for a particular version of PHP ends, they just release the loader.

Ah, good point. It's the first time I'm seeing encrypted modules. Will pay attention to this going forward.

Update: datakick fixed the table issue.

On 1/9/2023 at 8:16 AM, Daresh said:
Actually the module helped to discover a ThirtyBees bug in a customer counting function.

I just got the module and received an error upon installaton. This is the error:

Not unique table/alias: 'c'in file /classes/Group.php at line 437SQLSELECT COUNT(*)FROM `tb_customer` cLEFT JOIN `tb_customer` `c` ON cg.`id_customer` = c.`id_customer`WHERE (cg.`id_group` = 1 ) AND (c.`deleted` != 1) LIMIT 1

Is this the bug you mentioned? What would I need to do to fix this?

I'm also getting this error log:

Notice    Trying to access array offset on value of type bool    modules/gm_omniprice/gm_omniprice.php:464    80    Today    10.02.2023 12:57:18         Notice    Trying to access array offset on value of type bool    modules/gm_omniprice/gm_omniprice.php:465    80    Today    10.02.2023 12:57:18         Notice    Trying to access array offset on value of type bool    modules/gm_omniprice/gm_omniprice.php:535    80    Today    10.02.2023 12:57:18         Notice    Trying to access array offset on value of type bool    modules/gm_omniprice/gm_omniprice.php:536
Edited by 30knees