thirty bees forum

TinyMCE editor in the back office

lesley

Hi @lesley thanks for asking!

Contacted host again this time sent to third tier help :) He made sure imagic extensions were working adding to my php.ini

; Bundled modules ; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

;extension="mailparse.so" ;extension="uploadprogress.so" extension="imagick.so" ;extension="magickwand.so"

When you mention cancel they move you up the food chain :)

In BO I restored an earlier version of TB since all my problems started after adding panda theme it seems. Noticed others having 500 issues on envato comment section as well.

I was able to add imagic module after I rolled back, not realizing I didn't need it @roband7 :(

Wish I knew that earlier! Thought it was needed for the 500 error regenerating images.

Tried restoring back to todays version through BO but it wasn't listed. The backups are there, they just don't show in the rollback drop down box like they did a week or so ago. Am in the process of manually transferring today's backup so I hope I'm smiling tomorrow!

I miss not being able to use the update/rollback feature in BO. All current backups no longer show as an option to rollback to.

I think this is an important feature to have within TB, not needing a third party module.

We are trying to get around the backup actually, by doing the same thing that wordpress does, having reliable upgrades. When you have unreliable upgrades you need backups. Eventually we will migrate to a system that autoupdates like wordpress as well.

Thanks @lesley hostgator does but they can't sync code guard subscription with my hosting that expires November by paying monthly only year subscription. Will have to go to code guard directly.

Still wish there was a built in backup plan :)

@vzex said in TinyMCE editor in the back office:

@lesley said in TinyMCE editor in the back office:

Are you still getting the 500 error when you try to upload images?

Yes after a new clean install yesterday

Does TinyMCEeditor require imagic module installed to add images because I did not install imagic

Nothing in thirty bees needs imagemagick, it´s an optional module.

For the 500 error surely you have something logged server-side. Check the log directory in your backoffice and/or the PHP error log.

Nothing in backoffice logs just #1 information only listings debug option on

shop>log>.htaccess and index.php files

cpanel home directory>logs file is empty cpanel home directory>php> no error log file

public html directory>error_log last entry 7/29 [29-Jul-2017 10:03:08 America/Chicago] PHP Warning: PHP Startup: imagick: Unable to initialize module Module compiled with module API=20121212 PHP compiled with module API=20131226 These options need to match in Unknown on line 0

prior to that entries from 2010!

Not finding any other logs! How do I get them!

This is solved. The issue was the admin/filemanager/dialog.php was set to 664 permission hostgator's mode sec was catching it, it wanted it to be set at 644 for the permissions. Below is the error in the log in case anyone comes across it again.

filemanager/dialog.php" is writeable by group, referer: http://gotsoap.com/shop/xxx/index.php?controller=AdminProducts&id_product=1&updateproduct&token=d1dc88ade0398d9e1b2afb17fd1149b1