thirty bees forum

500 error explanation

toplakd

Question

Could someone help me understand this message.

Today, out of the blue 500 error happened. No updates were made today and I did not made any modifications.

I could not access the front or admin area as both were showing 500 error.

I downloaded the database and put it into my test installation and it was working as it should.

Uploaded the last backup (only files) I made 2 days ago and it's working now.

Also error_log was created in admin area showing

[09-Mar-2021 09:19:08 Europe/Berlin] PHP Warning:  scandir(/test.com/Adapter/): failed to open dir: No such file or directory in /test.com/classes/PrestaShopAutoload.php on line 157
[09-Mar-2021 09:19:08 Europe/Berlin] PHP Warning:  scandir(): (errno 0): Success in /test.com/classes/PrestaShopAutoload.php on line 157
[09-Mar-2021 09:19:08 Europe/Berlin] PHP Warning:  Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /test.com/classes/PrestaShopAutoload.php on line 157

Screenshot_2021-03-09 Logs.png

Screenshot_2021-03-09 Logs1.png

Edited by toplakd
Updated details

4 answers to this question

I did files comparison between not working current and working backup, but didn't think of checking the permissions. 🙂

I've made zipped archive of nonworking environment before I updated to working backup, and have deployed it now into test instance.

Not sure how and why, but cache folders had 777 permissions on them, including in most cache subfolders.

Edited by toplakd