thirty bees forum

What to use to put paragraph of text between menu and products?

alwayspaws

Question

25 answers to this question

I mean I want a paragraph of text on the home page like in the screenshot and I want to put text in the footer of every page just below the last product but above the About Us and contact us.

For home page:

0_1499341752995_text paragraph location for home page.jpg

For footers for main and category pages:

0_1499341781975_text blocks in footers.jpg

@moy2010 Your answer reveal a problem. Perhaps in the beginning of this forum it was only tech nerds here. But that is not true anymore. And it will be less true for every day passing. This forum is the only place a tb user/merchant can get help. So an answer like yours is not good enough. It will only scare away people

Yep, @alwayspaws it's getting harder.

Back in the "good old days" there used to be bloggers who would find your product and share with their following just to have content on their site, then come the orders with no effort!

These days you can pay a youtube influencer! And those are the folks who are bringing in the big bucks!

If we were bringing in the big bucks we would be paying someone else to be here asking questions :)

@wakabayashi I installed the module on my test site. Under "developer configurations" it asks to select "Use a Content Wrapper" with various options. Screenshot at bottom. What should I select since I want an informative paragraph at the top of my site, under the nav menu, of what my site is for?

I looked up html5 for 2017 to make sure to use the correct tags, because I recently read that we should use >nav> instead of

This article seems to clarify html5 - Does it look accurate and something I can depend on, or is there a better site to reference html5 from?

30 Best HTML5 Practices 2017:

https://www.themelocation.com/best-html5-practices/

0_1499773854009_contentbox-module-developer-selections.png

Thank you!

@roband7 said in What to use to put paragraph of text between menu and products?:

Your theme will have take responsibility for most of these tags. You don´t want to step on its toes.

When adding your own blocks like this I agree with @wakabayashi , use

I am using the Transformer Theme. Do you mean I am supposed to depend on the designer of my theme to keep up-to-date on these tags and the latest HTML (5)?

He recently created a PS 1.7 version and I don't think he's going to want to update the PS 1.6 version anymore. What should I do? I know the transformer theme is being supported here, so do I depend on updates of this kind via thirty bees?

Thank you!