thirty bees forum

EU One Stop Shop rules for VAT on intra-EU sales starting July 1, 2021

30knees

@Mediacom87Thanks, I thought you had replied to my last question about the export. :-) That clears things up. 

Yes, documentation requires a lot of time. Good luck with that! I hope your module can export according to multiple order statuses, too. I'd be very interested in that.

1 hour ago, datakick said:

In DataKick module you can create list based on order details, and for each line calculate used tax rate (unit price with tax - unit price without tax). Then you can join-in other collections, like order / delivery address to figure out country code. That is enough information to export to excel, and there generate pivot table with summarized information per country+vat rate

Thank you, @datakick. Unfortunately, it didn't work for me, even though I've tried altogether for about 2-3 hours, but it's OK. I'll find another solution. For others who want to try, some hints:

With these collections:

• Ordered products
  • Orders
  • Addresses

I could get these columns:

• Unit price
  • Unit price tax excl.
  • Country ID 
  • Invoice number
  • Invoice date
  • Is validated

But that still means

• you have to manually associate the country ID with the country (not sure how that works where invoice and shipping addresses are different)
  • the tax for the shipping costs is missing

19 minutes ago, 30knees said:

@Mediacom87Thanks, I thought you had replied to my last question about the export. 🙂 That clears things up. 

Yes, documentation requires a lot of time. Good luck with that! I hope your module can export according to multiple order statuses, too. I'd be very interested in that.

Thank you, @datakick. Unfortunately, it didn't work for me, even though I've tried altogether for about 2-3 hours, but it's OK. I'll find another solution. For others who want to try, some hints:

With these collections:

• Ordered products
  • Orders
  • Addresses

I could get these columns:

• Unit price
  • Unit price tax excl.
  • Country ID 
  • Invoice number
  • Invoice date
  • Is validated

But that still means

• you have to manually associate the country ID with the country (not sure how that works where invoice and shipping addresses are different)
  • the tax for the shipping costs is missing

if you have country id, you can join-in Country collection, and the expose the country code.

See attached List template:  order-details-vat.json(you can import it to your datakick installation)

Regarding shipping costs -- this is stored on order level, so you can create list based on orders, and expose VAT information based on shipping price / shipping price without tax. 

You can then combine these two lists in excel, and build your pivot table on top of it.

image.png.183b083a2ccfe40a1158b54b196814b1.png

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, 30knees said:

I'm using @Mediacom87's module (https://www.prestatoolbox.com/international-localization/460-simple-declaration-of-your-quarterly-intra-community-vat.html) now and it's fantastic. Very easy and straightforward to use. Super support. Highly recommended!

And now also available on the marketplace of thirty bees: https://store.thirtybees.com/shop-modules/simple-declaration-of-your-quarterly-intra-community-vat

• Like 1