thirty bees forum

Call to undefined method Pack

Pilou

Question

Hello,

I just try to migrate fron Ps 1.6.1.26 (it's a community version with Php 7.4 support).
The migration worked fine, no error message.

In FO, the home page is displayed correctly.
But when I wanted to see a product page, I have the error messsage "500 Server error"

With Debug mode activated, the message is :

err50010.jpg

What is this error please ?
Can you help me please ?

Kind regards,
Pilou

Edited by Pilou

9 answers to this question

I did again the backup of my ps site.

Installed it in a sub folder thirtybees, make it operationnal (good db parameters, .htaccess).

And migrated it again.

Error message:

SQL 2.1.0.8 1064 in INSERT INTO `ps_configuration`(`name`, `value`, `date_add`, `date_upd`) SELECT 'TB_MAIL_SUBJECT_TEMPLATE', '[{shop_name}] {subject}', NOW(), NOW() WHERE ( SELECT COUNT(*) FROM `ps_configuration` WHERE `name` = 'TB_MAIL_SUBJECT_TEMPLATE' ) = 0: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'WHERE ( SELECT COUNT(*) FROM `ps_configuration` WHERE `name` = 'T...' at line 3

I activated the Debug mode and It displayed an error message:

Warning à la ligne 32 du fichier /home/gigapjgx/public_html/thirtybees/modules/mollie/src/Config/Env.php
[2] constant(): Couldn't find constant Mollie\Config\Config::SENTRY_ENV

Warning à la ligne 32 du fichier /home/gigapjgx/public_html/thirtybees/modules/mollie/src/Config/Env.php

Does anyone have an idea ?

Kind regards,
Pilou

Edited by Pilou

For the migration error message:

That's nothing critical, as its only related to "Advanced Parameters/Email/Email subject template" field, which is missing "[{shop_name}] {subject}". You have to add it manually.

1266993589_Screenshot_2020-04-13E-mailMyStore.png.d85dfaf3ee54c79a4f3157288c408222.png.1d12a56912879ac47fd3817e5ab03d7a.png

Edited by toplakd