thirty bees forum

Do we have a "save cart for later" option?

alwayspaws

The whole point of my asking this question is because I want to be able to use abandoned cart emails to remind them.

I need and option the customer can select to save their cart which I actually use on other websites because I know that I'm going to be interrupted. I want something that will let them save their cart wherever they are. Nobody is going to know to log into PayPal or log into my site to have the cart saved.

@mdekker said in Do we have a "save cart for later" option?:

It might have allocated two carts to separate devices. It kind of depends. Wish I knew more about this behavior, so I could figure out why it does that.

Can we please have a feature or a module or something that will work with the abandoned cart feature I've seen but never used? IWe can't use it unless they have an abandoned cart that they saved. LOL

How often to people create an account when they're browsing the website and putting things in the cart? Not very often.

i saw a website link that says "save your cart now" so where can I put that where they'll see it? And can they do that without setting up a complete account?