thirty bees forum

Product list blank in backoffice of Thirty Bees

Kenneth Nielsen

Question

Hi there,

I have just installed Thirty Bees for the first time, everything went smooth and page is online.

However, when I go go my backoffice and click on products, I can see "Products 10" but no products is listed. Like they are filtered out, but nomatter what I do, I just cant get any listings.

The same problem occours in Category (Caregory: 3).

I can create new product and category, but when I press save, it just pops out int he list view and no listed procucts or catagories.

Anyone have any idea what this could be caused by? Its driving me nuts, been messing around with it all day. Only thing I can think of is a faulty template...

All the best

Kenneth

15 answers to this question

First of all, enable debug mode in  Advanced Parameters > Performance. Then try again. Maybe some errors will be shown.

If no error occurs, then click on 'Show SQL Query' button in upper right corner of the list, copy it to phpmyadmin, and execute it there. See what it returns. If it returns empty set (most likely), have a look at the query conditions and figure out which one is filtering your data out.

Thanks for feedback @datakick

I did enable debug mode allready, I remembered this from my days back with prestashop some years back 🙂 No errors come up.

Im not sure about the other part. I tried to make a new SQL query, and it does the same thing there about the listing... its like the listing part frame is fucked up on the hole backoffice side...

error2.PNG

10 hours ago, Kenneth Nielsen said:

Hi there,

I have just installed Thirty Bees for the first time, everything went smooth and page is online.

However, when I go go my backoffice and click on products, I can see "Products 10" but no products is listed. Like they are filtered out, but nomatter what I do, I just cant get any listings.

The same problem occours in Category (Caregory: 3).

I can create new product and category, but when I press save, it just pops out int he list view and no listed procucts or catagories.

Anyone have any idea what this could be caused by? Its driving me nuts, been messing around with it all day. Only thing I can think of is a faulty template...

All the best

Kenneth

What is your hosting provider ?

also, I can have a look if you send me access in private.

Best regards.

Ok, if I do that on the products side:

SELECT a.`id_product`, b.`name` AS `name`, `reference`, a.`price` AS `price`, sa.`active` AS `active` , shop.`name` AS `shopname`, a.`id_shop_default`, m.`name` AS `name_manufacturer`, s.`name` AS `name_supplier`, image_shop.`id_image` AS `id_image`, cl.`name` AS `name_category`, sa.`price`, 0 AS `price_final`, a.`is_virtual`, pd.`nb_downloadable`, sav.`quantity` AS `sav_quantity`, sa.`active`, IF(sav.`quantity`<=0, 1, 0) AS `badge_danger` FROM `tb_product` a LEFT JOIN `tb_product_lang` b ON (b.`id_product` = a.`id_product` AND b.`id_lang` = 1 AND b.`id_shop` = 1) LEFT JOIN `tb_stock_available` sav ON (sav.`id_product` = a.`id_product` AND sav.`id_product_attribute` = 0 AND sav.id_shop = 1 AND sav.id_shop_group = 0 ) JOIN `tb_product_shop` sa ON (a.`id_product` = sa.`id_product` AND sa.id_shop = a.id_shop_default) LEFT JOIN `tb_category_lang` cl ON (sa.`id_category_default` = cl.`id_category` AND b.`id_lang` = cl.`id_lang` AND cl.id_shop = a.id_shop_default) LEFT JOIN `tb_shop` shop ON (shop.id_shop = a.id_shop_default) LEFT JOIN `tb_image_shop` image_shop ON (image_shop.`id_product` = a.`id_product` AND image_shop.`cover` = 1 AND image_shop.id_shop = a.id_shop_default) LEFT JOIN `tb_image` i ON (i.`id_image` = image_shop.`id_image`) LEFT JOIN `tb_manufacturer` m ON (m.`id_manufacturer` = a.`id_manufacturer`) LEFT JOIN `tb_supplier` s ON (s.`id_supplier` = a.`id_supplier`) LEFT JOIN `tb_product_download` pd ON (pd.`id_product` = a.`id_product` AND pd.`active` = 1) WHERE 1 ORDER BY a.`id_product` ASC LIMIT 0, 50

I get answer:

MySQL said: Documentation

#1046 - No database selected

So there is defently somthing with the database.

Just now, Kenneth Nielsen said:

I think I located the issue, it dosn't connect to the database. But during installation, no errors came up 😕

How do I change database setup in TB installation?

you can edit this file : config/settings.inc.php

And modifiy theses lines for DB access:

define('_DB_SERVER_', 'localhost');
define('_DB_NAME_', 'DATABASEName');
define('_DB_USER_', 'DATABASEUser');
define('_DB_PASSWD_', 'DATABASEPassword');
define('_DB_PREFIX_', 'tb_');

Data here seems correct.

I tried to change DB_SERVER to localhost, and then the database could not be connected to, so its connected to the database.

Also it counts the products when I add new, and click save - so it must register something? Its just like it wont pull the data when you query for the listing

Looking into the database, it seems filled with data as well. So its like it have all the informatio needed, but the page to list products, catagories, product atributes etc. just dont want to list it - so I would assume its a error in admin folder at index.php?controller=AdminProducts and all the other sub sites...

31 minutes ago, Kenneth Nielsen said:

Ok, if I do that on the products side:

SELECT a.`id_product`, b.`name` AS `name`, `reference`, a.`price` AS `price`, sa.`active` AS `active` , shop.`name` AS `shopname`, a.`id_shop_default`, m.`name` AS `name_manufacturer`, s.`name` AS `name_supplier`, image_shop.`id_image` AS `id_image`, cl.`name` AS `name_category`, sa.`price`, 0 AS `price_final`, a.`is_virtual`, pd.`nb_downloadable`, sav.`quantity` AS `sav_quantity`, sa.`active`, IF(sav.`quantity`<=0, 1, 0) AS `badge_danger` FROM `tb_product` a LEFT JOIN `tb_product_lang` b ON (b.`id_product` = a.`id_product` AND b.`id_lang` = 1 AND b.`id_shop` = 1) LEFT JOIN `tb_stock_available` sav ON (sav.`id_product` = a.`id_product` AND sav.`id_product_attribute` = 0 AND sav.id_shop = 1 AND sav.id_shop_group = 0 ) JOIN `tb_product_shop` sa ON (a.`id_product` = sa.`id_product` AND sa.id_shop = a.id_shop_default) LEFT JOIN `tb_category_lang` cl ON (sa.`id_category_default` = cl.`id_category` AND b.`id_lang` = cl.`id_lang` AND cl.id_shop = a.id_shop_default) LEFT JOIN `tb_shop` shop ON (shop.id_shop = a.id_shop_default) LEFT JOIN `tb_image_shop` image_shop ON (image_shop.`id_product` = a.`id_product` AND image_shop.`cover` = 1 AND image_shop.id_shop = a.id_shop_default) LEFT JOIN `tb_image` i ON (i.`id_image` = image_shop.`id_image`) LEFT JOIN `tb_manufacturer` m ON (m.`id_manufacturer` = a.`id_manufacturer`) LEFT JOIN `tb_supplier` s ON (s.`id_supplier` = a.`id_supplier`) LEFT JOIN `tb_product_download` pd ON (pd.`id_product` = a.`id_product` AND pd.`active` = 1) WHERE 1 ORDER BY a.`id_product` ASC LIMIT 0, 50

I get answer:

MySQL said: Documentation

#1046 - No database selected

So there is defently somthing with the database.

In your phpmyadmin you need to select database before you run the query.

Anyway, from your last screenshot it looks like something entirely else is wrong. Do you have any local changes to php/tpl files? Do you have any overrides installed?

You can use 'coreupdater' module to check your installation, and fix it its corrupted

• Like 1