thirty bees forum

Problem during installation

Cryogen

Question

Hello, I got this error trying to install thirtybees, I contacted my hosting provider and this is what they answered to me:

I tried to check it but this error requires a bit more internal knowledge of Thirty Bees than I have.

As far as I can tell, it’s trying to load XML data with manufacturer information. But apparently, some of the demo data is invalid, or there is a code error in trying to load it.

I think you may have more luck with this question on the thirty bees forum. I’m not sure if this is a hosting issue or not, but the issue happens so deeply within thirty bees that I can’t tell.

I can provide my website link if you need, thanks.

693f70d8b87dc57e6d118abb1b77eef1.png

14 answers to this question

21 minutes ago, Cryogen said:

I don't understand what I have to do with this

PHP 7.4

Create file phpinfo.php in the root directory of your installation with following content:

<?php

phpinfo();

And then open www.yourdomain.com/phpinfo.php. It wil tell you what extensions are used

24 minutes ago, datakick said:

Create file phpinfo.php in the root directory of your installation with following content:

<?php

phpinfo();

And then open www.yourdomain.com/phpinfo.php. It wil tell you what extensions are used

I can't find any extensions section in what it's showing me.
Also, now when I try to access my domain I get this 500 error and it gave me a file to download

ddd8327b6db812f6db265cca05590ece.png

exception_20222294918.txt