thirty bees forum

Category import csv

Havouza

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you are getting too confused. Lets start again step by step:

Say you want "Dog Clothes" as a main menu item. Go to your categories and find the category ID for Dog Clothes Then go to modules and find the menu module. Add a new menu item with the plus button and enter the category ID for Dog Clothes Select Category Tree and all the subcategories of Dog Clothes will appear below it on the menu Repeat this step for every main category you want on the menu

@spidawebs said in Category import csv:

Say you want "Dog Clothes" as a main menu item. Go to your categories and find the category ID for Dog Clothes Then go to modules and find the menu module. Add a new menu item with the plus button and enter the category ID for Dog Clothes Select Category Tree and all the subcategories of Dog Clothes will appear below it on the menu Repeat this step for every main category you want on the menu

@spidawebs @Havouza Thank you for listing the steps.

@spidawebs said in Category import csv:

So if this is what I am supposed to do I will try as soon as back on desktop. I went ahead and tried to do it on the tablet, just as you said but nothing changed.

thank you both so much.