thirty bees forum

Server Side cache, which is best for TB

Havouza

Have you got up on the wrong side or have you had a hard night or fought with the missis?. I ask a lot, that is what the forum is for. And datakick is the one who mostly have the answers and bother to share them. So dont bother with my questions, instead creep back in the hole you came from

Why should I when someone attack me, because I did not consider his answer useful? I thought the forum was also for non developers. There is a banner on top of this page that say it all. I have been on this forum since we o ong the first migrated a PS. I ask a lot because I need to. But ok, it seems to be wrong

There is no issue in asking questions. That's what the forum is for.

But I can feel @the.rampage.rado. Sometimes when you help, your solution proposal is not even been taking into account. This can be really frustrating. 

Also I have to add, that his message was a bit provocative. Probably he shouldn't have post it. BUT you were the one, that started to INSULT. 

I have never been afraid of standing up to attacks. But the big problem is really the whole TB  project. The vision were grand and it started off very well. Unfortunately the founders has all left and I dont see much new blood coming in. It has come a long way, and we are satisfied so far. But to be an alternative for many, it must be possible to get help. Most who want to run a webshop are not technicians or programmers. But we will see, we have no reason to change anything in the future. The server cache info I will find somewhere else

@e-com

Its interesting. Again now, I followed all the installation steps, all config steps, tested without and with authentication using ssh. All works. Fill it in in the form on TB, press Test and its read.

I have no clue what to do next. I assume I dont have to open that port in the firewall

I use ubuntu 20.04. it has both php 7.4 and 8.1. We use 7.4 and have installed the redis package but for some reason it dont show up. Its already in 8.1 but too many modules does not work with it so thats no deal. Well we have to see.