Tax on page product

croquete1

Question

7 answers to this question

On 10/27/2022 at 2:32 AM, toplakd said:

I would check this:

1.png.eab4590c2bc18b889000cb37263998e8.png

2.png.68bd67bdadf79b7b3433a09e5eafe373.png

Yes that is indeed great, I wish I'd known that before. If we arent using the Advanced EU compliance module, do you know where we can Add/ Remove the Tax Inc/excl label, and ideally edit it (With the tax name) (Other than changing it in the Translation section)

Hello

While building and testing the website i never noticed problems with tax included or excluded displayed prices, further proceding into setting more features of the shop after a while I noticed an odd error as prices kept to be displayed with taxes or without taxes only when I was logged in as a customer accordingly to the customer group it belongs to.

Oddly when not logged in as customerm thus as visitor or guest, prices were always shown wihtout taxes, and also taxes did not appear in the cart.

After checking all settings related to the way prices have to be shown and not getting the culprit I recalled that I activated the Maxmind IP geolocator service, I tried to deactivate it and everything went back to work as normal as should....

I now try to update the Maxmind geolocation file and will check if still causes the problem or not, will post the results later on, for the time being for whoever notices these kind of errors aboutthe way prices are displayed please check also the geolocation service and find out if is the culprit.

Hello

I updated the geolitecity2 file, switched geolocation back on from preferences and again as visitor/guest I get to see the prices excluded taxes on the frontend, if I log in as a client again I see the prices as they should accoding to the configuration.

What should I check to be able to use geolocation and have the prices shown as visitor/guest accordingly to the settings in the configuration?

I finally found this other post where another user approached the problem from a different side, cookies after changes in the zones and nations, I thus deleted the cookies on my browser to try out, and worked so far.

This is the thread from which I got the hint: