thirty bees forum

Upgrading

AndyC

Transition from PHP 7 to PHP 8 is quite a revolution, and this Panda template is an antique made for TB 1.1.0.
A template is not only the template itself but also probably several or more modules installed together with the template. And it's unlikely any of them are compatible with PHP 8.
It should be up to developer, who sells the template, to have an up-to-date product.
Also, in my opinion, it's best to write to ST-THEMES to take some time and make an update of their template to TB 1.4.0 with PHP 8.

8 hours ago, e-com said:

Transition from PHP 7 to PHP 8 is quite a revolution, and this Panda template is an antique made for TB 1.1.0.
A template is not only the template itself but also probably several or more modules installed together with the template. And it's unlikely any of them are compatible with PHP 8.
It should be up to developer, who sells the template, to have an up-to-date product.
Also, in my opinion, it's best to write to ST-THEMES to take some time and make an update of their template to TB 1.4.0 with PHP 8.

You are right of course... I have just sent a email asking if they are or not.... Can let you know either way

• Like 1

• 9 months later...
On 9/3/2023 at 2:30 PM, nickz said:

Succesfully or with some issues?
If the server trys to force you, change the server. Some server cause errors.

I want to pay as I have some modules that may cause issues . I failed to upgrade myself so would prefer someone else to do it... I can ask on People per hour but would prefer it to be done my 1 of the team here

10 hours ago, AndyC said:

I want to pay as I have some modules that may cause issues . I failed to upgrade myself so would prefer someone else to do it... I can ask on People per hour but would prefer it to be done my 1 of the team here

Hi Andy,

you can buy support time on our website. We will be happy to help upgrade your store. Are you talking about core update only, or do you need update of PHP as well?

Hi
Want to get it all up and running on the latest core and modules theme as well
Panda theme
Product Fields manager v2.4.2 - by Anvanto ( later versions don't seem to work)
Nochex APC Module v2.2 - by Nochex

are the most important modules .Although Fields manager plays havoc with any payment module and has had to be modified to work