thirty bees forum

What to use when Tweeting from website to include images?

alwayspaws

Question

When on a product page and I click the Tweet button, only text appears. The tweet looks like this:

Dog Shirt For Shelter And Rescue Dogs Printed with Adopt Me and Paw Print https://www.alwayspaws.com/dog-clothes/dog-shirt-for-shelter-and-rescue-dogs-printed-with-adopt-me-and-paw-print

but I want it to look like this:

Dog Shirt For Shelter And Rescue Dogs Printed with Adopt Me and Paw Print https://www.alwayspaws.com/dog-clothes/dog-shirt-for-shelter-and-rescue-dogs-printed-with-adopt-me-and-paw-print 0_1501109613730_adopt-me-dog-shirt-alert-available-for-adoption-blue-forum.jpg

Thanks!

• Answers 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

@alwayspaws said in What to use when Tweeting from website to include images?:

@zimmer-media said in What to use when Tweeting from website to include images?:

@alwayspaws 1 nice free module I still have on custom POP-UP

This works with thirty bees? Problem with popups is I don't like them on others' websites. :)

costum pop-up - you can change text with formats and images etc - and you can change the time for pop-up-time - and if you doesnt need it for few weeks, simple disable on the modul not over modul-list

i like this nice and simple pop-up

Holy Bees!

Following this thread looks like lots of good info @alwayspaws @zimmer-media thanks for the details and sharing! I'm no where near this point but don't want to loose thread.

Slider looks great and I don't normally like them. Might reconsider!

When all that kicks are you ready for the orders? :)