thirty bees forum

Digital marketing tools that work with TB

x97wehner

Hi. I currently use SendInBlue for our digital marketing efforts. But they've now discontinued support for PS 1.6, removed the module from their site, and only support PS 1.7. Their current module that I already have, doesn't fully work anymore because of this.

I'm curious what other comparable tools others may be using that natively integrate with TB?

• 2 weeks later...

@30knees I like very much the option to fill the newsletter with products from the db. I am with Cleverreach and it is too much hassle to copy and paste all product links and image links manually since it has no access to my 'db'. If I got it right, this email module runs on your host, right?

If it runs on your host where your shop runs, you do not fear that it might be 'blocked' in anyway? I heard that it could happen and that it would be best therefore to send email newsletter via a service with its own domain.

23 hours ago, Pedalman said:

If it runs on your host where your shop runs, you do not fear that it might be 'blocked' in anyway? I heard that it could happen and that it would be best therefore to send email newsletter via a service with its own domain.

Yes. The module is installed in thirtybees and runs there. I use https://elasticemail.com/ as the email provider. I can set this in the module.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...