thirty bees forum

Error módulo Belveg cartreminder

Buenas tardes, este modulo gratuito funcionaba bien hasta la actualización. Ahora me lanza este error, que adjunto como imagen, cuando quiero enviar un correo al cliente que tiene un carrito abandonado.

Si anulo esta parte, el correo sale bien, pero sin las imágenes de los productos que tiene en carrito, y solo se ve el importe total. Alguien sabe que modificar?

Gracias.

//"display content"
156:            if (!empty($products_arr['href']) && !empty($products_arr['img'])) {
157:               $products = implode($products_arr['href'], ','); 
158:                $cart['products_href'] = $products;
159:                $products = implode($products_arr['img'], ' ');
160:                $cart['products_img'] = $products;
161:                $cart['products_img_arr'] = $products_arr['img'];

Error_Cartreminder.png

@Uncle, as a start - you have switched to php8 and your TB code version is build for 7.4. You can fix that in coreupdater's settings by choosing the proper version or simply leave it to 'server's version' and check for core updates after every php switch.

Please, install error collection module that is shown in your module list and check what error is given there. (you might see some notifications in connection to php 8.0, nothing to worry about if it's not an error.

2 hours ago, the.rampage.rado said:

@Uncle, para empezar, ha cambiado a php8 y su versión de código TB está compilada para 7.4. Puede solucionarlo en la configuración de coreupdater eligiendo la versión adecuada o simplemente dejarlo en 'versión del servidor' y verificar si hay actualizaciones principales después de cada cambio de php.

Por favor, instale el módulo de recopilación de errores que se muestra en su lista de módulos y verifique qué error se da allí. (Es posible que vea algunas notificaciones en relación con PHP 8.0, no hay nada de qué preocuparse si no es un error.

Hi, I have already done it before. I choose the version of the server, and it tells me that there are no updates and it stays at 7.4

2 minutes ago, the.rampage.rado said:

¿Qué sucede si eliges tu versión correcta de php en el menú desplegable?

I choose version 8.0 and it says exactly the same.

Your system is up to date!

You are already using latest stable version 1.4.0.

No further actions are required.

1 hour ago, the.rampage.rado said:

You can check if the suggested fix for this Coreupdater 'issue' in datakick's answers helps showing the correct version and showing the updates: 

Nothing, I do what is said and it remains the same. I have even changed the server with PHP 8.1, I have searched for TB update and it keeps saying that everything is up to date.

3 hours ago, Oncle said:

there is nothing wrong, what happens is that my hosting no longer free supports PHP 7.4 if it is not paying monthly to extend support

go VPS and have your version frozen. You need to monitor your vps more than a shared hosting but you definitely have advantages in a VPS. Unique IP i.e. no bad neighborhood. 

Or over a reverse IP set up and have someone monitor the server.

Edited by nickz