thirty bees forum

interne Links down seit Update auf 1.4

Hallo,

ich versuche es erstmal im deutschen Forum:   habe heute einige Updates von einzelnen Modulen gemacht,  danach ein gesamtes Update auf die Version 1.4  ,  php ist 7.2.34 

Nun wird im Frontend bei einem Klick auf den Versandkostenhinweis (unterhalb vom Preis etc. bei jedem Produkt)  keine Versandkosten-Info mehr aufgemacht. Das Rad zum Seite laden dreht und dreht sich....  (fancybox_loading.gif)  -  kein Popup geht auf.   Der interne Link dazu ist bspw. dieser: 

http://domain1234567.rpl/de/info/Versandkosten?content_only=1

Caches etc. sind gelöscht, neu kompiliert usw., die Seiten im CMS sind da und korrekt. 

Habe grade keine Idee mehr.....   jemand mit Hilfe?  Danke Euch,

und alles Gute für jeden hier für das neue Jahr !

Edited by DRMasterChief

Posted (edited)

oben genannten Fehler erhalte ich wenn ich auf  php  7.4  ändere  ?!?! 

php 7.3  geht gar nicht, da kommt gleich ein error 500

laut Anforderungen sollte php 7.2  mit  tb 1.4 aber ebenso funktionieren.....

btw....  wie müsste ich vorgehen wenn ich auf  php 8.x  gehen will? 

Edited by DRMasterChief

5 hours ago, DRMasterChief said:

btw....  wie müsste ich vorgehen wenn ich auf  php 8.x  gehen will? 

1.4 sollte mit PHP8 laufen,
Was sagen denn die Errorlogs bei den 500 Fehlermeldungen?

Was für ein Hosting hast du denn? Als Weg > Deaktiviere die Module und mach einen Backup, plus DB Backup, den du dann in eine andere Ablage legst. Bei vielen Hosting kann man die Domain auf eine andere Ablage zielen lassen. 

Posted (edited)

Hi,  danke schonmal,  ich habe nun  php 7.4 laufen,  mit dem  /vendor -Verzeichnis das ich direkt per ftp von hier kopiert habe  (Download specific version | thirty bees) ,

die Fehlermeldung im BO lautet aber daß ich per CoreUpdater  auf die richtige Version updaten soll ?  Das geht auch nicht weg.  

Mein ursprüngliches Problem wie oben beschrieben  (fancybox_loading.gif) besteht leider nach wie vor.  Kann mir das nicht erklären....

Edited by DRMasterChief

17 hours ago, DRMasterChief said:

I get the above error when I change to php 7.4?!?! 

php 7.3 doesn't work at all, you get an error 500

According to the requirements, php 7.2 should work with tb 1.4 as well.....

btw.... how should I proceed if I want to go to php 8.x? 

If you switch between php versions in your cpanel you should make sure that php loads all needed extensions for thirtybees. Most probably you have 500 on php7.3 because you have never used it before and your pdo_mysql is not turned on by default. Either this or some other requirement is not on. I rolled thirtybees on 7.3 for ages before moving to 7.4 and now I'm debugging final notices and errors to finally move to php8 and later.

There are numerous posts in the forum regarding updating to thirtybees 1.5 (and then 1.5.1 or edge), the benefits of doing so and of course the right approach in order to achieve this without problems. For example: 

Just a hint: when you have a running shop it's strongly advised to use your core updater module that will take care of your vendor folder (and all other files that must be synced for your special thirtybees/php combination). Do not manually load folders from any distribution as they will more likely be overwritten by core updater once you run it's updates. It will also migrate and fix your db, etc. So no need for manual file transfers (other than manually backing up which is strongly advised of course! 😉 )

Posted (edited)

Dear @the.rampage.rado  thank you for your hint.

My main problem is the following:   

Shipping cost information is no longer displayed in the frontend when you click on the shipping cost information (below the price for each product). The wheel for loading the page spins and spins.... (fancybox_loading.gif) - no popup opens. The internal link to this is   http://domain1234567.rpl/de/info/Versandkosten?content_only=1

Caches etc. have been deleted, recompiled and so on, the pages in the CMS are present and correct.

php 7.4 is running now and there are no other problems with php  (i cant see any).

I've just run out of ideas for fancybox_loading.gif .  It seems there is a problem with fancybox loading.

Thank you,

Edited by DRMasterChief

Posted (edited)

Yes, Advanced EU compliance  module is activated and this was updated before i go to php 7.4  (the automatic check for updates told me i has to update it),  but not sure if this module is the reason for my problem.   Please see the following screenshot: 

The link for this popup is  (Edge browser tools told me),  and when i call this link directly in browser tab, there is no problem:

<a href="http://mydomain.xyz/en/info/delivery-time?content_only=1" class="iframe">
        Shipping excluded
      </a>

fancybox.jpg

Edited by DRMasterChief

Posted (edited)

yes, custom theme but this should not be the problem.  i expected that the fancybox/popup works when you open the link separately in a browser tab,  then the popup is opened   >>  🤕

Edited by DRMasterChief

Hi again,  i have compiled the files again and just clicked on the CoreUpdater (but he does nothing i think),  NOW there is the effect that everything works FINE in Chrome.  Only in MS Edge browser it still appears.  Is it an browser specific problem?

Thanks a lot  @the.rampage.rado  for checking the site!

He figured out that probably the issue was caused by the browser blocking the nonsecure call to the CMS page when clicking because the browser throws non-https errors.  At the moment there is no SSL for this test surrounding, so maybe this causes the problematic effect.   We will try it later with a SSL connection and i will update this here too.