thirty bees forum

Details Module 'thirty bees Updater' [tbupdater] is not compatible with target version of thirty bees

Mark

Question

I appear to have a working version of 1.4, but Core Updater seems to not be updating to 1.5+

Error message

Details
Module 'thirty bees Updater' [tbupdater] is not compatible with target version of thirty bees

v1.6.7 - This is the Updater Version I have, it doesn't seem to be updatable further than that.

ALSO: PANDA- Apparently Sunny has released an update of Panda, is this true, does it work ok?

Edited by Mark

3 answers to this question

tbupdater and Core updater are two different modules.

tbupdater updated the modules up to thirtybees version 1.4, now this functionality is included in the core.

Core updater updates everything else and it should continue to be used. This module is compatible with all thirtybees versions since its introduction back in 1.0.8 or something like that...

If you updated to thirtybees 1.5 you should check the forum thread, there are couple of other such minor changes that will take you 5 minutes - minification module and mail transport module and configuration.

• Like 1

Ok thanks folks, All I did was uninstall tbupdater as per Yabbers suggestion. After that I then ran Core Updater which was obviously previously having a conflict with tbupdater, but which was now fine... and everything updated to 1.5.1 just fine it seems.  Thanks