thirty bees forum

Prestools - the free mass edit toolset

musicmaster

• 3 months later...

New: the Image Edit plugin.

It enables you to add and remove images in the product-edit page. You can also change their order and choose the cover image.

It looks like this:

images1.jpg.e2e9c7475849fa1cc37e94b00322160c.jpg

The "X" button allows you to delete. Right below is the field for the cover selection. You can add images both by clicking the add button and selecting a file and by drag-and-drop. Changing the order goes by drag-and-drop too. As usual in Prestools all changes are only implemented after you submit.

When you add an image it is uploaded to a temp directory below your Prestools directory. When you submit it is moved below your /img directory. Image (re)generation of formats like 123-small_default.jpg does not take place. You will need to that separately in Prestools or the Thirty Bees backoffice.

As usual with new modules this one will be free to download for a few days on this location.

People who have bought the full Prestools package can just download the latest version. It is included there.

Note that this will only work on Prestools 1.24l and newer.

Edited by musicmaster
  • Like 6

• 3 weeks later...

I uploaded a new Prestools version: 1.24n. It contains a new version of the image plugin too. 

The new version fixes a few issues with image edit:

- you could not add an image to a product that didn't have any images.

- when you marked a newly added image as cover it wasn't registered as such. As a consequence the product ended with no cover and you didn't see an image in the backoffice product list.

- when you made the image field editable and the cover image was not the first one it displayed on the first position the cover image too.

The editing is now more wysiwig as it makes that you to always have an active cover product.

If you find any more problems please let me know.

• Like 7

• 1 month later...
4 minutes ago, KolS said:

Any updated version compatible for TB 1.1.0? I tried to upload this module but it encountered an error" File too large (limit of 2097152 bytes)."

Hello KoIS,

As mentioned in the post Prestools is not a module but a script. So do not try to install it as a module but read the installation instructions.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

A really beautiful tool. Thank you! I was so happy to discover the statistics for sales per combination. 

I used the tool to successfully update the quantities of combinations. The updated combination quantities are visible in the product's quantity field itself. However, the quantities aren't updated in the general Catalog>Products overview where you see the quantity for the product including all combinations. 

Do you have an idea why this is? 

17 hours ago, 30knees said:

A really beautiful tool. Thank you! I was so happy to discover the statistics for sales per combination. 

I used the tool to successfully update the quantities of combinations. The updated combination quantities are visible in the product's quantity field itself. However, the quantities aren't updated in the general Catalog>Products overview where you see the quantity for the product including all combinations. 

Do you have an idea why this is? 

Thank you for the error report.

There was indeed a problem there - only for the prodcombi-edit.php. Combi-edit.php worked ok.

I have uploaded below a new version of the combi-proc.php file that repairs the problem. There is also a new version of Prestools.

The total is preserved in a separate database field that was not updated. But in the end it is a calculated field that the next time you update in the backoffice or with the attached new version will be corrected.

combi-proc.php

• Like 1

The newest version offers multi-language editing.

If you have more than one language you will see all other languages than the selected languages on the third row as extra languages that you can select:

extra1.jpg.cdab794dd9cb46cf876ea155caf4532d.jpg

If you do so all language sensitive fields will appear in versions for all the selected languages. The main language will be have its usual names. For the others names will have a suffix with the isocode of the language:

extra2.jpg.f344789ac0b2b11384b2136c565715dd.jpg

• Like 2

Regarding the sales per combination statistics, would it be possible / easy to have a column with pieces sold per day? Right now it needs to be calculated by the user based on the date selection, which is easy enough. But if it's there just so that would be quite nice, too. 🙂

I just got the Suite and installed it by copying the files into the normal Prestools folder. Now when I try to login I get the error: "Wrong Username or Password, Please Try Again!". I checked the settings1 file and everything is correct. The IP, the user, the password. Any ideas why this is happening?

1 hour ago, 30knees said:

I just got the Suite and installed it by copying the files into the normal Prestools folder. Now when I try to login I get the error: "Wrong Username or Password, Please Try Again!". I checked the settings1 file and everything is correct. The IP, the user, the password. Any ideas why this is happening?

I am a bit puzzled about this. First it worked and then it didn't work?

Is $md5hashed still set to false?

8 hours ago, musicmaster said:

Is $md5hashed still set to false?

That was it! Thanks. When it's set I can't login. I had set it a bit prior to uploading the Suite but I was still always logged in, so didn't make the connection. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I'd like to use the EU Order Tax feature to comply with the One Stop Shop VAT requirements. However, the One Stop Shop requires the sums per tax rate, so eg for Belgium 100 Euro for reduced 6%, 20 Euro for reduced 12%, and 40 Euro for standard 21%.

Is there a way to do this?

5 hours ago, 30knees said:

I'd like to use the EU Order Tax feature to comply with the One Stop Shop VAT requirements. However, the One Stop Shop requires the sums per tax rate, so eg for Belgium 100 Euro for reduced 6%, 20 Euro for reduced 12%, and 40 Euro for standard 21%.

Is there a way to do this?

The algorithm works at the moment on order level. So when all products in an order have the same VAT rate things work. But when you have a mixed order there is a problem. It is somewhere on the things-to-do list.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I copied shop data from TB 1.01 to another shop (kind of customers backup), created a new shop (TB 1.4, PHP 7.4) on my main domain and copied the data back to a new shop and all my customers cannot log in to my new shop. When they try to change their passwords, they got an error message 

Authentication failed.

Even when I change their passwords in BackOffice, they got the same error and cannot log in. 

Any idea what I might have done wrong?  :(

Edited by tomek

1 hour ago, tomek said:

I copied shop data from TB 1.01 to another shop (kind of customers backup), created a new shop (TB 1.4, PHP 7.4) on my main domain and copied the data back to a new shop and all my customers cannot log in to my new shop. When they try to change their passwords, they got an error message 

Authentication failed.

Even when I change their passwords in BackOffice, they got the same error and cannot log in. 

Any idea what I might have done wrong?  😞

Did you copy the keys in Settings.inc.php?