thirty bees forum

Mails and the powered by message

SLiCK_303

@Traumflug You're a great asset to this community. Finally, a way a merchant can understand and do this! Thank you.

I unzipped the mails-en.zip and uploaded mails/en to /public_html/mails/en with FileZilla.

Note to @DaoKakao I just could not handle those instructions. I kept reading over and over. Thank you for posting them.

Doing this on a mac is a little tricky.

This line of shell code isn't particularly tricky, it should run on most shells.

These instructions behind your link are from 2004. Early version of Mac OS X came with tcsh as default shell. Switching to bash temporarily is very easy: simply enter bash. To find out which shell runs, enter echo $0.

@DaoKakao @Traumflug

No wonder why I didn’t understand the instructions. I’m on a Mac. (Good excuse!)

In my opinion it’s better to work with what I know instead of spending endless hours researching to figure out how to implement some of the suggestions.

I enjoy learning and before I ask questions I do a lot of Googling.

I hope everyone understands how much I appreciate any help I get.

@Traumflug There is no one more willing to learn how things work, but there is only so much time in a day. I have to devote my time to adding products and configuring my site. I don't have the time nor the inclination to deal with shell commands, which I believe are terminal commands on the Mac, which I have run several times to fix my or other people's problems with computers.

• 7 months later...

Wasn't working for me. Then it dawned on me that my theme my have it's own version. It did. Which were exactly the same as the core emails. I just deleted the mails folder from my theme directory and now I don't see prestashop anymore on the emails.