thirty bees forum

Can't login to back office after migrating shop to another domain

Augustus_Solo

Question

Hello,

I transfered my Thirty bees shop to another domain (atcdpharma.com). However, after migration when I tried to login I get an error: Emloyee doesn't exist or password invalid. I have tried to reset password several times using forgoten password but it didn't work. I have also tried to reset pasword manually from cpanel phpmyadminbut still can't login to the backoffice.

Please, somebody help!

I have read through all relevant threads on this forum and also on prestashop forum and haven't found the solution.

Database password (in phpMyAdmin) and shop password are two distinct things. I'm not aware of a simple way to reset the shop password directly in the database, because the password is stored encrypted there.

As a stress relieve and if I forgot my password doesn't work, you can apply this patch to classes/Employee.php: ```diff @@ -390,11 +390,11 @@ class EmployeeCore extends ObjectModel if ($activeOnly) { $sql->where('active = 1'); }

$result = Db::getInstance(_PS_USE_SQL_SLAVE_)->getRow($sql);

- if ($plainTextPassword && !passwordverify($plainTextPassword, $result['passwd'])) { + if (0 && $plainTextPassword && !passwordverify($plainTextPassword, $result['passwd'])) { $sql = new DbQuery(); $sql->select('*'); $sql->from('employee'); $sql->where('email = \''.pSQL($email).'\''); $sql->where('passwd = \''.md5(_COOKIE_KEY_.$plainTextPassword).'\''); ``` "Applying", like changing the red line to look like the green line by adding this 0 &&. It's line 395, method getByEmail(). Then you can login with any password as long as it's longer than 7 and shorter than 255 characters. Stored password no longer matters.

This should give you a chance to look at what's going on. While Backoffice should still work on a "wrong" domain, it's certainly a good idea to correct them in Backoffice -> Preferences -> SEO & URLs.

... and don't forget to revert the above change after setting a new password, of course.

Hello Traumflug,

I'm still finding it difficult to login to the backoffice. I was able to login when I applied the patch you gave me to classes/Employee.php. But after changing my BO passward and reverting the above change to classes/Employee, I still get the error "The Employee does not exist, or the password provided is incorrect."

Please, should I do?

To be honest, I currently can't imagine what might go wrong.

Nevertheless, here are some steps which might get more insight. Each step is a separate attempt, you can try one after another:

• Using your browser, remove all cookies for that domain. Recently an issue with garbage in an old cookie was discovered (and fixed).

• Try with a very simple password, like 1234567890. It might be an UTF-8 issue or something.

• Try changing encryption algorithm in Backoffice -> Advanced Parameters -> Performance -> Ciphering. Default is Rijndael. Safest one is PHP Encryption library, Blowfish is for compatibility (I think).

• Uninstall all modules not coming with thirty bees. Then look into /overrides and remove all files ending with .php, but not named index.php. Overrides are one of the most often seen causes for weird behavior. If you can log in then without the hack, add them back one by one; this will restore overrides; exercise logging out and in each time to find the nasty one.

@zimmer-media When I enabled the Debug mode I got the following error:

[PrestaShopDatabaseException]

Unknown column 'lastconnectiondate' in 'where clause'

UPDATE `ps_employee`
        SET `last_connection_date` = CURRENT_DATE()
        WHERE `id_employee` = 10 AND `last_connection_date`< CURRENT_DATE()

and this too at line 804 in file classes/db/Db.php

1. if ($webserviceCall && $errno) {
  2. $dbg = debug_backtrace();
  3. WebserviceRequest::getInstance()->setError(500, '[SQL Error] '.$this->getMsgError().'. From '.(isset($dbg[3]['class']) ? $dbg[3]['class'] : '').'->'.$dbg[3]['function'].'() Query was : '.$sql, 97);
  4. } elseif (PSDEBUGSQL && $errno && !defined('TBINSTALLATIONIN_PROGRESS')) {
  5. if ($sql) {
  6. throw new PrestaShopDatabaseException($this->getMsgError().'

'.$sql.'
    ');
  7. }
  8. throw new PrestaShopDatabaseException($this->getMsgError());
  9. }
  10. }