thirty bees forum

[MODULE-FREE] stats orders profit

zimmer-media

A separate statistic that displays a table of winning orders in the selected time period. The table can be exported via CSV. Actually created years ago for PS statistics, so far works very well with TB.

Please note: If the purchase price of the supplier does not exist in the product, a wrong result is output. The same applies to products with variants in which the possibly higher purchase price is not available etc

0_1512829366479_99b603df-852f-4015-b86a-dec7e3f72c89-grafik.png

EDIT: If you do not have any purchase prices because you sell items that are self-manufactured, then enter the manufacturing cost there.

Great module!

I've tested it on our live shop and the outcome scared me, the profit showed was less then we expected. I did some calculations and found out that in case of discount your module calculates the discount twice. Your starting amount (total) is the paid amount, here the discount is already distracted. When you calculate the profit your module distracts the discount again. Hope you can change it.

Best regards,

Piet

• 3 months later...

Nice module!

@zimmer-media You wrote: "The same applies to products with variants in which the possibly higher purchase price is not available etc" That means the wholesale price of variants isn't used, is that correct? At least it doesn't look like it's being used in my shop.