thirty bees forum

I'm going to create a free module

datakick

@mockob that's hard since I can't reproduce it on my end. I've tested it on android, ipad, windows phone, in chrome-devtool phone simulator,... and it works everywhere just fine.

I've added one more touchevent and css rule to prevent screen scrolling/swiping, but that's all I can do at the moment.

Here's latest version of module with these tweaks

Latest version of this module with some default email templates. I've also added translation strings to javascript app.

So, if anyone is interesting in translating this module to your language, I'd be grateful. It's not an easy task, there are ~200 strings + 16 email templates, so it may take some time.

I'll translate it to czech

@nickon I bet you have debug mode enabled, right? In that case php code can emits error / warning and even notice messages to standard output. And it's a problem when that output is supposed to be valid json, because javascript code can't parse it when it's a mixture of html and json.

Anyway, try this version and let me know if it helped.

@datakick Yes works fine. Tested on product page and from frontpage. One note though is that if a review is made I don't see an obvius way of making a new review if I am a new visitor. Maybe add a link next to "read review" "write your review" I will send you a link to the test site I have so you can have a look

Comments while testing the module. Show criteria breakdown in comments. (and summary on top) Add a "reply from {shop_name}" above replies to better seperate replies from store owner. Add "write a review" under "add to cart" button even if reviews exists Add review tab to product page would be nice to view only comments for that product. Add find/seach in BO to search for product in backoffice.

Keep up the good work

@nickon thanks for the suggestions. Most of these are already on my to-do list, with various priority.

I will probably not add “write a review” under “add to cart” button when review already exists - to me it's just unnecessary clutter.

From my point of view, if user wants to submit review, he will quickly find Create review button down on the page. More importantly, regular visitor do not want to write a review at all, this will be done mostly by customers that have recently purchased this product. I think you should optimize your product page for potential buyers, not for potential reviewers.

For customers there will be the additional module that will send email and ask them to write a review for products they have purchased recently, and review link will take them to their customer account.

But if you need this functionality, you can easily modify views/templates/hook/product_extra.tpl template

I think it's time to close this topic. It's already very long and covers way too much - voting, feature discussion, implementation, testing,...

I have released the first official version of this module, it's available on thirtybees store. New versions of module will be automatically published there. I've also created a new topic where we can discuss future / bugs etc of this module. I will later create yet another topic for email automation module (sorry, I haven't finished this one yet)