thirty bees forum

No carrier can be applied to this order

pmfjoe

Question

Having a very odd issue when manually creating an order. All orders through the front office work perfectly. In the backoffice if I manually create an order and add 1 of any product I get the error "No carrier can be applied to this order" if I simply change the quantity to 2 or add a second product the issue goes away and the carriers appear. The issue affects all of my products in the back office only.

I have created a new test product to make sure it wasn't something on the products, tried manually assigning carriers to the product.

I have created a new carrier and set the Out-of-range behavior to Apply the highest cost in carriers.

Nothing seems to fix it. I should not this site was a clean install of thirty bees.

Any suggestions?

@colorful-ant Hi - Yes I did..... but what I have just done as a last ditch effort was to enable all the zones under "localization" and then my shipping methods are now available. I've disabled all the zones one by one until I found that some how my zones arr linked in with "Europe".... So if I enable Europe.... my carriers are available. However, I would like to narrow this down to just the UK....

@colorful-ant Not 100% sure exactly what you mean or where to do this...? I may have, but not realised it.

Another new one now that I am getting shipping to show up - my 'non-free delivery options are coming up as 'free shipping' even though they are set to "not free" and have prices listed under the shipping option... Any ideas on that?

On 5/19/2018 at 8:47 AM, ipeary said:

Hello all, Please make sure that you input a price range and weight range for each carrier, even if you shipping the items yourself. The ranges need to be put in order for the Carrier to become available.

@ipeary  Thank you. Fixed it for me. I wanted free shipping, so I put in $0 as the add on price in the range for all zone.