thirty bees forum

PayPal v6 .... problem ?

zimmer-media

Yes, I actually had problems in 2 shops recently when the Paypal v6 is installed. As in the last 5er version I had incoming payments but no orders in the shop. Here the delivery addresses of the customers from the Paypal payment were stored in the manufacturers list. At the moment I am generally a bit confused, because the customer is additionally added an address by the Paypal payment. with the name paypal-adress. i do not find that very helpful or i have wrong settings for paypal.

• 4 weeks later...

Unfortunately, I'm still a bit desperate with the Paypal module. Constantly I have to save the data in the module (even without changing). At irregular intervals Paypal is therefore not available as a payment method for the customers or is not displayed. Only when I go into the module and just click on Save.

Have I done something wrong in the settings or missing a component on the servers? I can not find anything in the log files / server errors.

Have changed because of this problem months ago on the Paypal version 6. It's been an update from 5.2.4 to 5.3 or so, I'm just not sure anymore. Furthermore, at least since version 6, an additional address has been added to the master data for the customers. I find that confusing and wrong. This can cause errors in shipping, if the customer does not update his address at Paypal etc.

Since I have read nothing in the forum so far, I seem to be the only one with this problem with my shops on different V-servers.

TB 1.0.3 - Paypal v6

paypal missing 0_1519336416571_a167b3ff-4d55-4e48-8747-b132415c6a78-grafik.png

after new saving 0_1519336458182_b58efedf-18ef-491f-9434-745e09d6c6a2-grafik.png

adress from customer 0_1519336498801_4ce921e1-d6fb-4755-bd85-dd637985c47b-grafik.png

customer adress after paypal-payment an additonal adress paypal ??? why ??? 0_1519336588038_c1e1d70b-1f35-4093-adc5-707f9a70db59-grafik.png

@zimmer-media said in PayPal v6 .... problem ?:

Unfortunately, I'm still a bit desperate with the Paypal module. Constantly I have to save the data in the module (even without changing). At irregular intervals Paypal is therefore not available as a payment method for the customers or is not displayed. Only when I go into the module and just click on Save.

Do you have a backup/test site that has the same paypal setup in it? I did, and everytime I tested with that site, it would screw up my production site.

As for the address issues, I have not noticed that on my site....

Now I have received an error message during a repeated attempt with debug on.

0_1519508597695_v6.png

lines 2001 - 2003 $sql .= '`'.$definition['primary'].'` INTEGER NOT NULL PRIMARY KEY AUTO_INCREMENT,'; foreach ($definition['fields'] as $fieldName => $field) { if ($fieldName === $definition['primary']) {

from public static function createDatabase($className = null) -> line 2191 -> httpdocs/classes/ObjectModel.php

I'm starting to get a bit frustrated. I seem to be the only one in which Paypal is no longer visible as a payment option in the order. At irregular intervals after saving the module Paypal is not visible. Do I have somewhere a wrong attitude on the different V-servers for my shops or in the Paypal attitudes?

0_1519517876185_20d3cf27-eecc-47a3-bdd0-8e79f77c9167-grafik.png

Another guess would be to check whether APC is active and to deactivate it. I am hosted at Hetzner Europe but with APC activated in the console of Hetzner and in ThirtyBees as caching method (for page prerender cache) I have irregular problems that are similar to the one you describe. Perhaps deactivate it, make your changes and see if all is fine. Let it run that way a time and perhaps go back to APC. Just a thought, I am no expert only a troubled shop runner.