thirty bees forum

Brand New User - logo, phone & more. :(

CoffeeGuy

Question

I've been searching the forum here on how to remove the phone number from the top right. I saw one post, but there was no solution. I guess changing this isn't something as easy as through the settings of the app itself?

I also want to change the logo, which I found out is logo.jpg but there's no file called logo.jpg.

And I want to remove all the banners, of course, because it has nothing to do with my store.

I'm sorry. I'm new to this, but I do know my way around downloading files from the server.

please help :(

25 answers to this question

It should be in the contact information block. Its a module in the back of your shop. The logo can be uploaded under preferences -> themes, there is a tab for the logo there. The banners are in a module called theme configurator, you can delete them there.

I see! Super easy once ya know :) I changed contact info, but number still shows as original default. And I have selected remove banners, but they still show. These are the only things keeping me from adding more products. This is awesome, and you are awesome.

Lesley, I'm not taking advantage of you by asking questions, I really try to resolve the issue myself as I have built several ecommerce sites for my customers. Can you tell me why my new category "Gevalia" isn't showing?

http://bryankollar.com/coffeeguy/

All I see is Indulgio at the top. I created a new category the same way as I did with Indulgio and called it Gevalia. It's enabled... :(

Got it! Thanks! And last question cause I'm going to bed soon. Thank you everyone.... Here's the last one.

I've added around 40 items already. Some of the items I could add as .89, and others won't let me add it unless its $1.00 or more. WHY? When I have .89 on some items, it says "The price field is invalid" but yet it's the same exact setup as the ones that are .89.

They haven't, thanks. I was wondering :) Added 75 products out of 128. Phew! At least it's easy enough... Just got to take out that "Information" panel, and make the top header bar smaller. Don't know if I can, but I sure hope it's possible.