thirty bees forum

Prestacache

rubben1985

Question

Hi,

As caché module was not working correctly for me, I was trying the module "page cache": https://addons.prestashop.com/es/rendimiento-sitio-web/7939-page-cache-ultimate.html

It works correctly but it seems it is not fully compatible with Tb as it creates an error when trying to clean prestashop cache (not the module caché itself). When I click in performance->clean caché it shows this error:

0_1525877770035_error con cache.png

I think it is interesting to note that if I deactivate the module, the error does not disappear. I need to uninstall it to avoid the error

8 answers to this question

Any way to deactivate the core caché to be able to use my module? I do not mind to use your full page caché, but it seems by now it has some problems (at least with my theme/modules) so I can not use it. But neither I can use third-party modules... What can I do now?

I tough you meant you were going to contact the full page caché module (I assumed maybe it was an external job).

About the problems with Panda, I can contact him, but In relation with visual composer I cant because @smartdatasoft is not reliable and he doesn't correct even his own bugs. After telling him this, we refused to provide support even when I had paid for this service. I think you know how he works.

But I think the second problem I told (caché is not erased until I deactivated all caché options) should be a TB problem because it is not a question to be compatible or not, it is just that it doesn't delete caché when clicking the button. I will contact Panda developer to tell him about the mobile version point.

Any way to deactivate the core caché to be able to use my module?

Uhm. This sounds a bit like asking for trouble. Core thirty bees is pretty good at caching already, I can hardly imagine to get this substantially better. One has to turn on and test all the options, of course.