thirty bees forum

Where have you been

AndyC

Wow .. I have been a avid user of Zencart for many years and often searched for an alternative.Tonight was the first time I found this and am rather happy I did.. A must for me is 1 page checkout and I see 1 is being offered soon I haven't read very much yet .But will be building my next venture with this to give it a try as it seems to do almost everything I need.May I ask 1 thing I read the upgrade info and is it as easy as that ????? Zencart is a nightmare to upgrade

Look forward to getting to know thirtybees more

A must for me is 1 page checkout and I see 1 is being offered soon

Actually, there's one coming with the default theme. Go to back office -> Preferences -> Orders and find field Order process type. Right the first field, a submenu. There one can select the type of checkout.

Thanks guys ..I found a free template that sort of looks what I want, just struggling to get the files uploaded .. A Utube video makes it look really really difficult .. Is there a guide for dummies anywhere Traumflug thanks found it , but not quite what I was hoping for ,although there needs to be a lot disabled .I only have the bare minimum available to fill in and even telephone is not required

A nice and fully customizable one page checkout is already for sale and fully compatible wit thirtybees: https://www.presteamshop.com/es/modulos-prestashop/one-page-checkout-prestashop.html

You can use the guide for prestashop 1.6 to upload a theme. Be aware that free themes often are not that free as told. Most time you have to buy the paid version if you want to change features. Also in free themes theres a lot of garbage who can give lots of problems.

The guide for uploading a theme can be found here: https://prestashop.aonetemplate.com/zro03/documentation/installation.html This is ofcourse the guide for a particular theme, so some information like configuration of modules is not for your theme but the first steps until regenerating the images is default for every theme. Normally you get a installation guide with every (paid) theme.

Thank you for your reply .. I prefer the categories on the left and sub categories that go under the main category as I have 23 of them .. I'm in the process of splitting my site and having a specific site for jewellery. Also thanks for the info about themes, I'll have a go myself tonight .. I was only using the free theme to get to know how to install 1. As that's how I learn by mistakes and figuring it out myself ..It's how I learnt zencart lol