thirty bees forum

After migration [PrestaShop] Fatal error in module file....

Franky

Question

Hello, after migrate from Prestashop 1.6.1.19 to Thirtybees 1.06, when i click in the backoffice on Module it will give ... [PrestaShop] Fatal error in module file :/home/campersnl1/domains/4campers.nl/publichtml/modules/graphgooglechart/graphgooglechart.php: Access level to GraphGoogleChart::$width must be protected (as in class ModuleGraphEngine) or weaker

went back to Prestashop and switched off the graphgooglechart module and migrate to Thirtybees 1.06, no help.

any clue what caused his problem?

21 answers to this question

went back to Prestashop and switched off the graphgooglechart module and migrate to Thirtybees 1.06, no help.

"switched off", like disabling it? This doesn't remove the module.

Either use delete in the modules list in back office -> Modules. Or just move it aside, if you have shell access. Like none cd /home/campersnl1/domains/4campers.nl/public_html mkdir modules.off mv modules/graphgooglechart modules.off/ Good news about this: no need for another migration, this can be done after the migration.

I have 23 stats module, delete all except statsdata and statsmodule. statsdata (10) i have found but not statmodule?

1 Statsbestcategories 2 Statsbestcustomers 3 Statsbestmanufacturers 4 Statsbestproducts 5 Statsbestsuppliers 6 Statsbestvouchers 7 Statscarrier 8 Statscatalog 9 Statscheckup 10 Statsdata 11 Statsequipment 12 Statsforecast 13 Statsgeolocation 14 Statslive 15 Statsnewsletter 16 Statsorigin 17 Statspersonalinfos 18 Statsproduct 19 Statsregistrations 20 Statssales 21 Statssearch 22 Statsstock 23 Statsvisits

I have all mentioned module removed after that megrate and still

[PrestaShop] Fatal error in module file :/home/campersnl1/domains/4campers.nl/publichtml/modules/graphgooglechart/graphgooglechart.php: Access level to GraphGoogleChart::$width must be protected (as in class ModuleGraphEngine) or weaker

The migration module will also remove the mentioned module, so it must be something else.

after installing the Tbupdater-v1.3.2 module and installed it, it say first remove migration tool. went back to module page, can't it gave..

[ThirtyBeesException] This is not a valid version [[]] at line 24 in file vendor/vierbergenlars/php-semver/src/vierbergenlars/SemVer/version.php

1. */
  2. function __construct($version, $padZero=false) {
  3. $version = (string) $version;
  4. $expression = sprintf(parent::$dirtyregexpmask, parent::$globalsingleversion);
  5. if(!preg_match($expression, $version, $matches)) {
  6. throw new SemVerException('This is not a valid version');
  7. }
  8. parent::matchesToVersionParts($matches, $this->major, $this->minor, $this->patch, $this->build, $this->prtag, $padZero?0:null);
  9. if($this->build === '') vierbergenlars\SemVer\version->__construct - [line 167 - vendor/vierbergenlars/php-semver/src/vierbergenlars/SemVer/version.php] - [1 Arguments] vierbergenlars\SemVer\version::gt - [line 1056 - classes/module/Module.php] - [2 Arguments] ModuleCore::getModulesOnDisk - [line 328 - controllers/admin/AdminModulesController.php] - [3 Arguments] AdminModulesControllerCore->initContent - [line 366 - classes/controller/Controller.php] ControllerCore->run - [line 837 - classes/Dispatcher.php] DispatcherCore->dispatch - [line 63 - admin/index.php]

@lesley

Your link, https://thirtybees.com/blog/version-1-0-4-has-ben-released/ does not work. It fails to load. Is your link correct? If not, what is the correct link? Otherwise, could you send it to me via email as a Word Document, or a Text Document? What exactly is Version-1-0-4? Is this referring to your Migration Tool that is currently still version 1.0.2?

Thank you

Weird, the link you posted is missing a letter, here is the right one, https://thirtybees.com/blog/version-1-0-4-has-been-released/ The link is actually referring to a manual upgrade. The migration and the upgrader both work with the current versions now.

Hi lesley -

Thank you for the correct link. I mis-typed the link in my posting. It finally came up after about 5 minutes. Not certain why it took so long to come up. Now this raises another question where I am very confused. Your link refers to Thirtybees Version 1.0.4 Yet today, I downloaded from Thirtybees, Version 1.0.7 that was dated Sept 28, 2018. Am I missing something? Is the Ver 1.0.7 the most current? If so, what is your version being v1.0.4? Sorry for the confusion. I'm trying to prepare an upgrade to Thirtybees from PrestaShop 1.6.18 that I finished just last week, coming from PrestaShop 1.5.6. I really don't want to do more conversions than necessary. They are very Time Consuming !!!!

Thank you,