thirty bees forum

Shop Logo URL

AndyC

While editing and testing I have found my logo URL contains my name and have no idea how that got there.( if you right click and copy it gives the URL location) I have replaced the logo a few times but it only changes the ending and my name remains there. I've been through just about every setting searched google and can't find an answer to fix this issue.. I'm sure it is easy once I know how , so sorry if it is Thanks

When you upload logo, the file is renamed using shop name:

https://github.com/thirtybees/thirtybees/blob/1e34bdafba75c0a60e9f9bfd3ee65498b5b1ecf6/controllers/admin/AdminThemesController.php#L2704

You can either change the shop name, or change the code

I also found your name in one of the javascripts as the store name. I was able to reproduce exactly what you are seeing in a test store. I verified that changing the store name under shop contacts updates the PSSHOPNAME in the tbconfiguration database table. So I searched the database for the old name and found it in tbshop. After changing it there and uploading a new logo the file name shows correct. Can you take a look at tb_shop and see if that solves the problem?

Found them. I see there was more than 1 page which is why I missed the right place. But Shop name is Pewter Jewellery PSLogo is logo.jpg Was so hoping it would be simple Out of pure curiosity, the first few pages in the root of the database have (for example) tb1access etc .. Is the 1 suppose to be there

1. go to Preferences > General and enable Multistore. Don't worry, you can disable it later
  2. go to Advanced Parameters > Multistore
  3. select shop and edit it: 0_1540356765557_19c2a17a-d962-43f0-a735-a6c9ffb0b1b0-image.png
  4. change shop name
  5. go to Preferences > Themes and upload your logo

Result: logo will now contain name of your shop, changed in step 4

Now, you can disable multistore again. Unfortunately I did not find any way to edit store name without enabling this feature

• Like 1

Thank You so much datakick that was pretty simple in the end and so obvious. Also thank you colorful-ant and everyone else that has helped me .Also learnt how to get into my phpadmin last night too .Always had someone else do it fo rme

Sigh , just when I thought I was almost finished .....This evening I've come back on and I've found all my subcategories are now gone. All products are still there on the website, but can't see any products in admin if they are in a subcategory. Could multistore have caused this? As I never really checked last night before I went to bed, I only checked the logo ..

Belay that ... It seems all subcategories have been deleted ??? ... I've just checked in Categories and they are all gone, I added 1 as a test and it appeared as a drop down. I'll have to re-add them and place all products back into them manually.. How could something like that happen as all I did was do multistore last night and nothing drastic tonight

Ok ...I've had to add another subcategory to each category with subcategories ..Bulk disable them, Bulk enable and then I can disable the added subcategory.. If I delete it all subcategories go missing again ...Very weird, or is this a bug

• 5 years later...
On 10/24/2018 at 12:57 AM, datakick said:
  1. go to Preferences > General and enable Multistore. Don't worry, you can disable it later
  2. go to Advanced Parameters > Multistore
  3. select shop and edit it: /assets/uploads/files/186/154035676638619c2a17a-d962-43f0-a735-a6c9ffb0b1b0-image.png
  4. change shop name
  5. go to Preferences > Themes and upload your logo

Result: logo will now contain name of your shop, changed in step 4

Now, you can disable multistore again. Unfortunately I did not find any way to edit store name without enabling this feature

datakick!  thanks for sharing your expertise.  I've been searching TB tutorials 5+  hours for "How to rename / change store name" and according to tutorials it should be an easy process...the process doesn't work!   Your expertise advise solved my problem.  Thanks